Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

The stats give you a general idea, but everything else is where the gold is:

Everything, literally everything that he says about everything (himself, us, the team, how we play, how we attack, how we defend, how we "usually" are, our aims etc) in the media. All PR. All lies. All of it.

Changing winning systems, changing everything.

Playing players out of position

Dropping our best players

Verbally abusing other managers

Headbutting opposing players

The excuses, oh god the excuses. Just some of them; Science, Not being Middle Class enough, too many games, not enough games, other games trying to climb the table, Europe, not being in Europe therefore being "rusty", honestly man.

The stats give you a general idea, but everything else is where the gold is:

Everything, literally everything that he says about everything (himself, us, the team, how we play, how we attack, how we defend, how we "usually" are, our aims etc) in the media. All PR. All lies. All of it.

Changing winning systems, changing everything.

Playing players out of position

Dropping our best players

Verbally abusing other managers

Headbutting opposing players

The excuses, oh god the excuses. Just some of them; Science, Not being Middle Class enough, too many games, not enough games, other games trying to climb the table, Europe, not being in Europe therefore being "rusty", honestly man.

Aye :lol:

"The players were tired"

"You made 7 changes"

".... The players were rusty".

I'm doing an article on Pardew - what are some of the more remarkable stats, apart from 5 defeats in a row? Is 'never winning after going behind' actually true?

no

He's won a few after going behind.

He's lost one fifth of the games Newcastle scored first in.

There's plenty on my twitter in my sig.

Worst one I saw today was that Williamson had 4 aerial duels in Swansea's box on Saturday.

STILL!!!!????

After 4 years!  104 appearances with 2 Assists! No goals!

STILL!!! we lump the ball at that 50p piece headed twat EVERY frigging time.

I'm doing an article on Pardew - what are some of the more remarkable stats, apart from 5 defeats in a row? Is 'never winning after going behind' actually true?

Joint lowest scoring team in England in 2014. Also not scored in 17 out of 22 games or something daft. Copyright Happy Face.

Not joint lowest.  We stand alone on that score.

We have failed to score in 71% of games since 29/12/13.

Next up is Wycombe on 55%.

So while we have averaged a goal 1 game in 4 (which would cost you £120+), if another club doesn't score one game, they almost always score in the next.

In a feat revered as 'Tchoyi Story 3' by Baggies fans (referencing the film Toy Story 3) he scored a hat-trick against Newcastle United at St. James' Park on the last day of the 2010–11 season, rescuing a point after being down 3–0 early into the second half.

Grim.

One of my favourite bits of Pardaganda...

"I don't feel particularly great, it was a tough day. They looked like a team who had worked all week on us and we looked like a team that had a really tough game on Thursday night. It was a great day for Sunderland and an awful day for us.

“We couldn’t match them. They had an energy level above us. In the end, a couple of good saves from their goalie and a couple of wonder strikes, have made a horrible result for us.

"You’re looking at the team, and you just know that ain’t our team. We looked tired in the mind and tired in the body. I’m not making excuses for me or the team, but I don’t think you needed to be a professional to know that one team looked really fresh, and one didn’t.

“We still had a big chance in that game. If the linesman had given that (Papiss Cisse) goal suddenly a goal can do wondrous things to your energy levels.

“Three or four players ... you have to (ask) whether they could play that game. Mapou (Yanga-Mbwia) and (Yohan) Cabaye, in particular, looked really tired. You don’t really know until you get out there.

"I think they (the derby debutants) got it but if you’re not at your full battery levels, it’s difficult to put that out of the pitch. Sometimes your levels are such that you just can’t match the opposition.

"That was a tough decision (not to start with left back Massadio Haidara). He is a young boy and I wanted to play a bit of experience, people who I I think know the game and with hindsight, perhaps I should have played him. I didn’t think he could get through that after Thursday’s match, his first game back, also get the intensity of it.

“Maybe if Tim (Krul) hadn’t got injured at that crucial point, it could have been 1-1, and we could have had an extra sub with extra energy. We could have brought on an extra offensive or defensive player, or whatever we needed. That got taken away. It was a game that really didn’t work out for us.

"I will make sure it hurts the players. We've got to do some work with the team. There's no Europa League left and we need to make sure we get our shape right and get ourselves disciplined and try to win games.

"This (result) won't leave me because it's our home and we don't want to get beaten by our rivals."

He's not making excuses about tiredness though.

Guest firetotheworks

Actually, here's my favourite. You NEED to use this like, I doubt I'll ever get over this one:

BlV1PXDCIAA790U.jpg

Pardew with the worst GD of all our Premier league managers.

:anguish:

Gullit+Souness+Roeder+Allardyce+Kinnear+Shearer+Hughton= -32

Pardew= -32

If that doesn't convince anyone, I dunno what will. A catalogue of 7 managers that were either failures or deemed as failures by the club providing the sum total of the same negative goal difference as 1 Alan Pardew. Risible.

"I don't feel particularly great, it was a tough day. They looked like a team who had worked all week on us and we looked like a team that had a really tough game on Thursday night. It was a great day for Sunderland and an awful day for us.

“We couldn’t match them. They had an energy level above us. In the end, a couple of good saves from their goalie and a couple of wonder strikes, have made a horrible result for us.

"You’re looking at the team, and you just know that ain’t our team. We looked tired in the mind and tired in the body. I’m not making excuses for me or the team, but I don’t think you needed to be a professional to know that one team looked really fresh, and one didn’t.

“We still had a big chance in that game. If the linesman had given that (Papiss Cisse) goal suddenly a goal can do wondrous things to your energy levels.

“Three or four players ... you have to (ask) whether they could play that game. Mapou (Yanga-Mbwia) and (Yohan) Cabaye, in particular, looked really tired. You don’t really know until you get out there.

"I think they (the derby debutants) got it but if you’re not at your full battery levels, it’s difficult to put that out of the pitch. Sometimes your levels are such that you just can’t match the opposition.

"That was a tough decision (not to start with left back Massadio Haidara). He is a young boy and I wanted to play a bit of experience, people who I I think know the game and with hindsight, perhaps I should have played him. I didn’t think he could get through that after Thursday’s match, his first game back, also get the intensity of it.

“Maybe if Tim (Krul) hadn’t got injured at that crucial point, it could have been 1-1, and we could have had an extra sub with extra energy. We could have brought on an extra offensive or defensive player, or whatever we needed. That got taken away. It was a game that really didn’t work out for us.

"I will make sure it hurts the players. We've got to do some work with the team. There's no Europa League left and we need to make sure we get our shape right and get ourselves disciplined and try to win games.

"This (result) won't leave me because it's our home and we don't want to get beaten by our rivals."

That is insane :lol:

That is just plain horrible.

In a feat revered as 'Tchoyi Story 3' by Baggies fans (referencing the film Toy Story 3) he scored a hat-trick against Newcastle United at St. James' Park on the last day of the 2010–11 season, rescuing a point after being down 3–0 early into the second half.

Grim.

Tchoi story 3  :lol:

It's almost worth having the twat as manager for that headline alone!

Guest firetotheworks

The thing is though, in order to perfectly encapsulate just how much of an exacting and specific failure, liar, hypocrite and down-right cheeky cunt he is, you have to right an article.

Whenever I type any post about him I feel like I've ended up describing some nebulous breeze, when in actual fact everything about him is exact, precise and relentless in its absolute shitness and cuntery.