Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the real sitts?  :lol:

He's always class on Twitter.

There was a documentary made about him when he was Leyton Orient manager where he was a bit of a charlie, but hilarious.  He's a taxi driver now and pulls no punches with anyone still in the game.

There was a documentary made about him when he was Leyton Orient manager where he was a bit of a charlie, but hilarious.  He's a taxi driver now and pulls no punches with anyone still in the game.

We had to watch that for one of our modules at Uni, to basically highlight what a cunt he is.

We had to watch that for one of our modules at Uni, to basically highlight what a cunt he is.

Same :laugh:

Still can't get over the pundits blaming the sale of Cabaye for 6 loses in a row and not the players and staff who are currently at the club taking part in the games :lol: . Then the interviewer with the softest loaded questions to Pardew, even Pardew had to say at one point well I have lost 6 in a row!

Still can't get over the pundits blaming the sale of Cabaye for 6 loses in a row and not the players and staff who are currently at the club taking part in the games :lol: . Then the interviewer with the softest loaded questions to Pardew, even Pardew had to say at one point well I have lost 6 in a row!

if anything the sale of cabaye and temporary loss of remy highlights beyond any doubt what an awful manager he actually is, by his own admission he's saying he can't manage a football team without 1-2 top class matchwinners playing in every game and once they're not he's bereft of ideas

it hurts my mind trying to think why some people aren't getting it :lol:

Makes you wonder how all the other clubs in the premier haven't lost 6 in a row seeing as they are missing Cabaye as well.  :icon_scratch:

Same :laugh:

Think it was quite comfortably my favourite ever lecture. :lol:

Makes you wonder how all the other clubs in the premier haven't lost 6 in a row seeing as they are missing Cabaye as well.  :icon_scratch:

I see Lambert is also under a bit of pressure since Benteke got injured and they have lost 5 and drawn 1 nil nil in their last 6.

Almost as bad us.

I see Lambert is also under a bit of pressure since Benteke got injured and they have lost 5 and drawn 1 nil nil in their last 6.

Almost as bad us.

Another average manager.

"We're going to work hard in the summer to make sure we have a team that can make this city proud."

:lol: :lol:

Aye reet Alan.

Hes like one of those blokes who is always a mate of a mate of a mate who no one really knows but hangs out with everyone, and he spouts utter papp in the pub.  :lol:

Another average manager.

I have to say I'm a bit surprised at Lambert's progression at Villa, or lack of. Even with a poor squad, I thought he'd have them in a better position than he has.

Other than HITH (hoof it to holt), what else did he do at Norwich?

Dan Gosling has been thrown back in to the team and done absolutely nothing of note. Why on Earth he even thinks he is qualified to offer up his dimwitted views is really beyond me.

Dan Gosling has been thrown back in to the team and done absolutely nothing of note. Why on Earth he even thinks he is qualified to offer up his dimwitted views is really beyond me.

Nah mate, he's there on merit don't you know?

He was probably asked.

Can't believe people are genuinely blaming this debacle on our lack of Englishmen.

Especially considering we've played more Englishmen in recent weeks than at any point in the last 2 years. :lol:

forget Gosling.  Which player has done anything of note?  All been shyte. Only thing that has been worst than the players is the cretinous manager.

It's pointless having a go at the media really, why would they give a fuck? If our fans were making more of a fuss then they'd probably sit up and take notice. Look at shitty little Norwich who thought they deserved better than Chris Hughton. If you were watching a Norwich game you weren't left in much doubt they wanted him out. Compare that to the 50,000 who turn up on Saturday, most of them will be thinking "what can Pardew do, his hands are tied" and the FCB will be laughing his tits off.