Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8th is par for this squad. The league is shite.

The top 8 is probably as strong as it ever has been. The bottom half is obviously populated by a lot of dross, but that is the case in every league throughout world football. That's why they're bottom half.

8th is par for this squad. The league is shite.

The top 8 is probably as strong as it ever has been. The bottom half is obviously populated by a lot of dross, but that is the case in every league throughout world football. That's why they're bottom half.

Exactly, if we were any position below where we are now that would be below par. Hull are 10th ffs.

Well that was my point start of the season when people were saying we would struggle or being in another dog fight. We have a very talented bunch of players who should be capable of 8th at least. The key for me this season was to just get back on course and basically forget the horror show of last season and so far we are doing a good job of that.

8th is par but that's not to say it's easy to get there because it's still a tough league in which teams can pull random results all over the place. Even this week who would have predicted that shambolic palace side we trounced to only concede once at the Etihad and push them all the way or Hull to smash in 6 past Fulham. As shit as the league looks, it's still tough to pick up points.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3m

AP also said "grass isn't greener" "Joey Barton moved on,Andy Carroll, and actually you have to argue, have they moved onto better clubs? "

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 6m

Pardew says fans will play a part in Remy's decision: "50,000 Geordies, there is not a lot of clubs who can beat that." #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

Pardew: "Loic and his agent and his representatives will decide where his future is." #nufc #QPR

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

Pardew on Remy (Absolute Radio):"We feel we can sign him,we have the finance to do that but of course probably at the end of the year" #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3m

AP also said "grass isn't greener" "Joey Barton moved on,Andy Carroll, and actually you have to argue, have they moved onto better clubs? "

Could throw Jose Enrique, Kevin Nolan and (not in his time) Duff, Bassong and  N'Zogbia in there.

Jose has probably made a good move, he's just injured.  Ba is the big one imo.

Forgot Ba just now actually.

Enrique said we would never finish top 6 and we finished 5th the season he left that's the reason I won't forget him.

I think what others have said is correct. 8th is about where we should be finishing. We are in the strange position of being in a group with maybe just Everton and us, Southampton at a push that are much better than the teams below us outside the top 8/9 and are worse than the teams above us.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Jose has probably made a good move, he's just injured.  Ba is the big one imo.

Forgot Ba just now actually.

Enrique said we would never finish top 6 and we finished 5th the season he left that's the reason I won't forget him.

This is just assuming that the players are arsed about their fortunes on the pitch.

£

I don't think Jose's was money related, he just genuinely wanted to take a step forward in his career. Anyone in his position would have been thinking it's best to move to Liverpool if that option is there to try and further my career. Things haven't worked out as well he probably thought they would, like. I didn't mind him leaving as i could kind of see where he was coming from.

I don't think Jose's was money related, he just genuinely wanted to take a step forward in his career. Anyone in his position would have been thinking it's best to move to Liverpool if that option is there to try and further my career. Things haven't worked out as well he probably thought they would, like. I didn't mind him leaving as i could kind of see where he was coming from.

Me too, it was inevitable. Sometimes a contract comes to an end and there's just no incentive to hang around. Fair enough really.

Even if I he won a trophy I'd fucking hate him.

I can honestly say I wouldn't, I would probably let him bum me if he asked but given his adversity from trophies I won't be getting the lube out just yet.