Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give me a break, man. The same poster wouldn't replace Pardew with David Moyes for f*** sake.

Not aimed at me surely?

Anyway, you whined about Hughton, now you whine about Pardew and if we sack him for Pulis you would be whining about him in no time too. I know it's unlikely with Ashley, but I would like us to go for a better grade of manager next. Don't know why that's worthy of ridicule?

I don't remember being negative much about Hughton at all when he was permanent manager. I'd like us to go for a better grade of manager than Sherwood or Pulis too but it isn't going to happen, and keeping Pardew certainly isn't remotely preferable to either.

If someone came in and had a shit 12 months, i'd like to hope the fans stick with the manager since they called for the change and Ashley continues to back him. Don't want to suddenly start reeling through managers every 6 months, that's even more of a laughing stock. Hate owners that show no faith in their own appointments. Fair enough now that it's become clear Pardew has become stale and struggling to take us forward but he's been given the time, like to hope our next appointment is given the same opportunity.

We'd all like a quality manager, but its got to the stage now where I would take absolutely anyone over Pardew at least I could have some kind of hope then, and actually want us to win instead of this 'I couldn't give a fuck about the club' that I feel atm  (well at least for a while anyway)

If someone came in and had a s*** 12 months, i'd like to hope the fans stick with the manager since they called for the change and Ashley continues to back him. Don't want to suddenly start reeling through managers every 6 months, that's even more of a laughing stock. Hate owners that show no faith in their own appointments. Fair enough now that it's become clear Pardew has become stale and struggling to take us forward but he's been given the time, like to hope our next appointment is given the same opportunity.

Why? If he's shit, hound him out!

If someone came in and had a shit 12 months, i'd like to hope the fans stick with the manager since they called for the change and Ashley continues to back him. Don't want to suddenly start reeling through managers every 6 months, that's even more of a laughing stock. Hate owners that show no faith in their own appointments. Fair enough now that it's become clear Pardew has become stale and struggling to take us forward but he's been given the time, like to hope our next appointment is given the same opportunity.

Couldn't give a fuck if we had a new one every 6 months, sooner or later hopefully we'll get a good one, so if that's what it takes so be it.

That's the nature of beign a manager in sport you know? If you can't handle it then go teach P.E. or something. Man, these guys get well compensated for sucking too!

You said you wouldn't take Moyes as a replacement not 2 weeks back, man.

I  said I wouldn't want him, and that's still true, I'd prefer a promising manager from the continent who is well rated. But if Pardew was sacked and Moyes was appointed I'd be prepared to see how it worked out.

Football has changed. Managers are as disposable as players in the modern game - in fact a lot of managers don't even want to stick around for five years, they want a couple of years then a change. Sticking with the wrong man is the worst thing a club can do.

Announcement?

Talsksport said earlier that NUFC were expected to make an announcement today that he was staying.

Must be true if they are reporting it in Scandinavia.

They can go fuck themselves. Complete apathy setting in now.

I remember thinking it was going to be a tough to get through when this was announced a year ago, that I'd struggle to care for another year. And here we are, a million fucking losses and humiliations and lies and shit excuses later - and he's going to stay.

No matter what you think about Ashley's responsibility in killing the club, Pardew's the fucking executor of it all. He's sucking the life out of everything I love(d) about Newcastle United. There's not even room for any illusions about his future now. Nothing.

They can go f*** themselves. Complete apathy setting in now.

I remember thinking it was going to be a tough to get through when this was announced a year ago, that I'd struggle to care for another year. And here we are, a million f***ing losses and humiliations and lies and s*** excuses later - and he's going to stay.

No matter what you think about Ashley's responsibility in killing the club, Pardew's the f***ing executor of it all. He's sucking the life out of everything I love(d) about Newcastle United. There's not even room for any illusions about his future now. Nothing.

This is all true, sadly. :(

Nah i'm not one for agreeing with sacking after sacking, like. I think Mel has been hard done by, not sure what West Brom expect a few months into a job. Fulham had one of the worlds most renowned coaches, give him a chance as manager then got rid soon as it got tough. Think it's all becoming a bit of a farce tbh how many sackings their is of late.

A manager should be given time to develop their ideas over a period of time and not expected to have instant results/success, especially the foreign managers from abroad who will need time to adapt their style on the club and get used to the league.

Nah i'm not one for agreeing with sacking after sacking, like. I think Mel has been hard done by, not sure what West Brom expect a few months into a job. Fulham had one of the worlds most renowned coaches, give him a chance as manager then got rid soon as it got tough. Think it's all becoming a bit of a farce tbh how many sackings their is of late.

A manager should be given time to develop their ideas over a period of time and not expected to have instant results/success, especially the foreign managers from abroad who will need time to adapt their style on the club and get used to the league.

Show progression on the pitch, play a certain style/way and entertain the fans, can't do that? Jog on! I'm not going to stick by some hoofball merchant in the blind hope the football might get better. A manager that is playing good football and has a clear philosophy will get the patience he deserves.

Not when they are s***

So all these managers getting the sack after a few months are s***?

Nope but Mel was the wrong fit, . Sherwood wasn't good enought, ditto Moyes.  Jol was s*** at fulham. Di Canio at Sunderland. I can't really think of any that didn't deserve it tbh

Mackay? Meulensteen?

Couldn't give a fuck if we had a new one every 6 months, sooner or later hopefully we'll get a good one, so if that's what it takes so be it.

:thup: