Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I hope those glasses (and shirt) are because he's now blind.

That might explain the last 4 years.

Guest bimpy474

God i hate that c***.

Pardew not Ian W if anyone wondered.

I thought they were the same Bimps?  :iamatwat:

Ian has turned, turned i tells ya :lol:

Just noticed the fixture list is coming out in less than 2 weeks.

Was hoping we could get the top 6 in the first six games so this wanker would be stoned to death but then thought he would just blame the fixtures for the poor start.

Oh well then, a 1st game at home would be nice to continue the hate from the Cardiff game. Better yet, bring on the mackems on Sky on the opening day. Would love to see him shit his pants again..

Just noticed the fixture list is coming out in less than 2 weeks.

Was hoping we could get the top 6 in the first six games so this w***** would be stoned to death but then thought he would just blame the fixtures for the poor start.

Oh well then, a 1st game at home would be nice to continue the hate from the Cardiff game. Better yet, bring on the mackems on Sky on the opening day. Would love to see him s*** his pants again..

If we have a difficult set of fixtures to begin the season with, I think last season's form will carry on and then it will be hard to break that downward spiral.  I can't imagine there will be much enthusiasm going into the new season so it would not take too long for the negativity to reach new levels and the club will have to act at some point - unless of course Ashley is not worried if the club is relegated.

unless of course Ashley is not worried if the club is relegated.

Relegation would blow up Ashley's business model, you can be assured that as soon as it looks like relegation is a possibility, then action will be taken (just like in the January 2013 window).

When exactly is the fixture list out? I want to make my first trip to SJP as I have to be in England for a wedding this August, but I need to know if I'll still get good flight deals if I wait until it comes out. My window is between August 16 - 28th, hoping there is at least ONE home game I can attend. The wedding falls on the 23rd though :S

When exactly is the fixture list out? I want to make my first trip to SJP as I have to be in England for a wedding this August, but I need to know if I'll still get good flight deals if I wait until it comes out. My window is between August 16 - 28th, hoping there is at least ONE home game I can attend. The wedding falls on the 23rd though :S

Wed 18.06.2014

Has YOUR brain been Pardew'd? Click below and take this quick test to find out.

http://i.imgur.com/CR3bm8V.png

Did it take your brain more than a second to work out what the trend was actually about?

:pardsgrin:

Did it take your brain more than a second to work out what the trend was actually about?

:lol: Very good.

Just noticed this on NUFC's 2013-14 Wiki:

17 June 2013: Kinnear's interview with Talksport sees him claim to have signed Dean Holdsworth for Wimbledon for £50,000 although it was actually £650,000, sold Robbie Earle, signed goalkeeper Tim Krul and defender James Perch when he was previously manager for just over four months during the 2008-09 season. He also said he won the LMA manager of the year award three times although he only won it once, despite paying £7.5 million for striker John Hartson at Wimbledon he claimed to have signed him on a free. He also mispronounced the names of plenty of people including managing director Derek Llambias, calling him Derek Llambiaze. He also claimed to have managed Wimbledon for over ten years when it was only seven.

Man, that was crazy :lol:

Just noticed this on NUFC's 2013-14 Wiki:

17 June 2013: Kinnear's interview with Talksport sees him claim to have signed Dean Holdsworth for Wimbledon for £50,000 although it was actually £650,000, sold Robbie Earle, signed goalkeeper Tim Krul and defender James Perch when he was previously manager for just over four months during the 2008-09 season. He also said he won the LMA manager of the year award three times although he only won it once, despite paying £7.5 million for striker John Hartson at Wimbledon he claimed to have signed him on a free. He also mispronounced the names of plenty of people including managing director Derek Llambias, calling him Derek Llambiaze. He also claimed to have managed Wimbledon for over ten years when it was only seven.

Man, that was crazy :lol:

That's absolutely horrendously written. Took me about 4 attempts to understand it :lol:

That interview was definitely the most surreal thing in my time supporting this club, and that's saying something. Felt like a bizzare dream

There has been some shit around this club over the years but that was right up there.

I don't think I'll ever forget reading the thread on here and then clicking the link and listening.

Completely bizarre.