Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has YOUR brain been Pardew'd? Click below and take this quick test to find out.

http://i.imgur.com/CR3bm8V.png

Did it take your brain more than a second to work out what the trend was actually about?

:pardsgrin:

Sitting in Atam's seat

Has YOUR brain been Pardew'd? Click below and take this quick test to find out.

http://i.imgur.com/CR3bm8V.png

Did it take your brain more than a second to work out what the trend was actually about?

:pardsgrin:

:lol:

After promising to give the young players their chance, Pardew went on to not give one player under the age of 21 a Premier League start over the course of the entire 2013/14 Premier League campaign.

That's a staggering stat.  :(

As a teacher if exactly half my classes results were fails and I slapped the nut little Tommy Twat from 10B in the face because he gave  me loads of grief in one lesson I'd be given my p45 and the bollocking if a lifetime and never another job. This cunt gets a 10 million bonus. That example is completely applicable btw. My job is no less emotionally charged than his and it's completely based on number of results. I've thought this through and everything. He's so so shit.

Almost the last thing I wrote in my column for this paper then was that England had to move away from reliance on the traditional old 4-4-2 to something less rigid

So... much... troll.

"What I would also like to see from him is a change of approach from conceding possession in a conservative counterattacking game to dominating play"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and me both, you utter spunk bucket.

Steve Peters is highly rated as a sports psychologist and will be useful to the players and coaches alike, above all if and when things aren't going so well. I've worked with Tony Strudwick, the fitness coach from Manchester United, who is also excellent.

I'll bet he wouldn't swap either for Carver and Stone.

"What I would also like to see from him is a change of approach from conceding possession in a conservative counterattacking game to dominating play, and the way to do this is firstly instruct the players to kick the faackin ball into the box and see wot 'appens, and secondly to drop these forrins with their technical ability for good lads who do as I say."

:lol:  "As a coach and manager I've always said to my teams that if they have the opportunity to get hold of a game early on, then they should do it"

:lol:

"Then when they've got hold of it, I tell them at half time to collectively shit themselves"

Guest Geordiesned

That column is truly staggering. What's more staggering is that someone at the Independent thought it was a good idea to give this muppet some crayons to write it in the first place.