Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Every game is tough. Even if it's a pretty straightforward fixture he'll find a reason for it to be "tough".

Not expecting him to come out and say that it's an easy game this week or whatever, but fucking hell he dwells on the negatives and emphasises exactly how difficult every single game is in great detail. 

ALAN Pardew’s braced for a long wait for the chance of derby redemption with Newcastle United’s fans.

Took me another few paragraphs before I realised this was reference to us not playing them till December, rather than not having a chance of beating them for the foreseeable future.

“It’s a key game for us, we know that, but there’s a lot of games before then. It comes on the back of a tough run.”

There's the excuse sorted.

:lol: Fucking hate him.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/102011/reverse-1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

Dead yet?

No?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UUBBVvfBUcM/T1t8Zi673mI/AAAAAAAAA0c/uEdZ-PA4IpI/s1600/homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

From surnamedb.com......

Last name: Pardew

This interesting name with variant spelling Pardoe, Pardew, Perdue and Pardey is a good example of the medieval English liking for creating a surname form a nickname.

In this instance, the nickname comes from a favourite oath, in Old French "Par Dieu", meaning "by God". There are a number of similar surnames in the modern idiom, such as "Godsafe", "Purefoy" (Par ma foi). 'Pardee' was the common form of the oath in the Middle Ages as in Chaucer's 'Quote'.

The Coat of Arms most associated with the family has the blazon of a silver shield, on a chevron embattled counter embattled between three castles sable, as many bombs of the field fired proper, a chief azure. The crest being a silver tower. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Richard Parde, who was a witness, which was dated 1228, in the Feet of Fines Roll, Suffolk, during the reign of King Henry 111, known as 'The Frenchman', 1216 - 1272. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

Guest thenorthumbrian

ALAN Pardew’s braced for a long wait for the chance of derby redemption with Newcastle United’s fans.

Took me another few paragraphs before I realised this was reference to us not playing them till December, rather than not having a chance of beating them for the foreseeable future.

Its usually a week or two before the match  I really get wound up thinking about the derby, now its started during the close season.I blame Pardwho.

posted this in the comments on the pardew article in the independent :lol:

"I started reading this column but then the realisation dawned on me as a Newcastle United fan that I'm reading the opinion of the worst manager we've had at the club in 20 years, so I stopped.

This World Cup must be Alan's nightmare; lots of goals and attacking flair, nobody shutting up shop at half time when they're winning 1-0 then hanging on for a 1-1 draw with grim determination. Not enough left-backs on show for Alan either I imagine.

At least the author was gracious enough to point out his own indiscretions last season, I note that he hopes he learned from the head butt...shame he didn't learn earlier on when he called someone an "old c#nt" isn't it?

The authors opinions are as useful as the teams he puts out on a weekly basis, and they've lost 50% of their games in the last 2 years.

NUFC still have some saleable assets Alan, will they be touted around in next week's column when you "write" something about France?"

really, really hope he reads it the fucking prick

Guest chopey

"We're just a mid table club from the north east of England," nice of pardew to dampen the ambition nice and early this year

"We're just a mid table club from the north east of England," nice of pardew to dampen the ambition nice and early this year

Is that an actual quote? :yikes:

It's not from his latest Independent article that I can see, just skimmed it.