Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Latest pearlers from 'The Pard View' on England, could easily be talking about us!

Can you believe this c*nt's front?!

"We should have been technically better, which for me meant having an extra technical player in that midfield. "

"What may seem little things can make a difference at this level. I saw us lose possession from throw-ins, for instance. In fact the number of times we turned over possession was just too high."

"My preference would be to put out a team with the best possible chance of winning the game. "

"Longer term, we’ve got to find the right style and specifically the way to control possession."

"One part of game- management that we haven’t got right, especially in hot or humid conditions, is resting while in possession, keeping the ball and making the  opposition work, then attacking sharply with pace. It all looks a bit frantic."

"...even if, like me, you feel that the balance of the team has not been right, especially with the wide players. I’m not picking on Welbeck but I didn’t feel he was right in that wide role, any more than Wayne Rooney was in the first game. Roy stuck with Welbeck because he played a big part in qualifying and then had a good game in the final warm-up against Honduras but he’s really a centre-forward and in my opinion needs to be told to focus on that." ---Replace Welbeck with Shola or Cisse

"What we need from Mr Dyke and the FA amid all the opinions and debate is some action on how we are going to find and develop that great player or two. "

"Some pundits have been criticising the Premier League for its style of play and having too many forrin players, but I think that’s unfair."

"so there is no reason why the likes of Raheem Sterling and Lallana, who are the way forward, should not continue to develop. " - The guy who didn't start a player under 21 in the premier league

"If any Newcastle supporters are now following France, they will have been as delighted as I was to see Moussa Sissoko given a start against Switzerland and scoring as well. We’re always telling him just to pass the ball into the net and that was exactly what he did." - That's right, Pardiola scored against Switzerland

"If any Newcastle supporters are now following France, they will have been as delighted as I was to see Moussa Sissoko given a start against Switzerland and scoring as well. However we was always telling him to track back and help out the full back, so what he was doing that far up the pitch when his team was in front just baffled me and shows a real lack of discipline from the French manager. "

"The other thing that has been bugging me was a feeling that somehow everything was just a  bit too nice, too relaxed. Sometimes a little bit of conflict – just the right amount – whether among the players or staff, can be productive."

Good point Alan. What Roy should have done was call the Uruguay manager an old cunt and then headbutt someone.

"My preference would be to put out a team with the best possible chance of winning the game."

:pardsgrin: :yao:

That's NEVER real. No! Please!

:lol: Please don't make up quotes, the fucker is capable of saying anything and I never know what's bullshit.

There's a paragraph in that article where he's praising U.S soccer.

You know, just incase you need to feel any worse.

That's NEVER real. No! Please!

:lol: Please don't make up quotes, the fucker is capable of saying anything and I never know what's bullshit.

There's a paragraph in that article where he's praising U.S soccer.

You know, just incase you need to feel any worse.

"Watch out, the US can become a major player

A game that could be worth staying up for is tonight’s 11 o’clock kick-off between Portugal and the United States. As I feared, Portugal were too dependent on Cristiano Ronaldo in their opening game with Germany, while the US did well to beat Ghana. With a huge population and continual improvement in Major League Soccer, they are a country to watch. All the reports we get on American players praise their professionalism, attitude and athleticism. What most lack at the moment for Premier League standard is the highest level of technical ability but I think we will see more and more of them coming through."

Welp, we're fucked.

Pardew would have picked a team that would have given us a chance of winning the game. I'm sure I've heard him say that before in regards to us. Truly a revolutionary idea.

He says stuff that you can't disagree with in terms if how it should be but never suggests ways of achieving it or displays ways if implementing it, it's always 'need more fret' or 'we need to be organised' and then produces the polar opposite

Guest bimpy474

This cunt needs to just die, banging on about strikers being the hardest to get over the line. Yet every other fucker manages it because they pay the asking price you thick fucking twat. And we'll be in a better position when the world cup is over to bring some in, what the fuck has that got to do with it as most of the strikers we're pretending to look at aren't even there you bullshitting cunt.

Just die, you lying piece of scum..

Guest bimpy474

pic.twitter.com/Tgm7TlVykZ

Must be a wind-up.

First reply :lol:

Mark Noble ‏@Marknoble123 1h

@nufcfans Fuck right off

Will certainly be happening by Xmas. Honestly think this will be the season where the majority will ditch this huge benefit of the doubt he has had since the 5th season.

We've shown no sign that we are willing to pay what it takes to get even a half rated striker, but the plus side to that is that Pardew hasn't got a hope in Hell of getting results without a top forward banging in goals to win matches from nowhere. So it's looking very healthy at the moment from the cunt-booing perspective. :thup:

Wonder if Pardew does have us rock bottom come January, will Ashley still back him?

Also if Pardew did get the boot, would he turn on Ashley finally? - Perhaps blame him for every bit of his failings based on the transfer policy?