Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

imagine pardew in the champions league man, just think of the expansive performance we'd put in at the san siro or the camp nou :lol:

pardew in the champions league man :anguish:

I can't.

It's so far from anyones reality I can't even envisage it.

We have to seriously pray for de Jong and Cabella to hit the ground running, and for Riviere to be way better than his record shows or a miraculous return to form for Cisse.

nah, we're better off hoping for a continuation of pardewism and him getting binned quickly...i think we've signed good players again for the most part, i'd like to see them take time to bed in rather than bail this f***ing prick out

:thup: Even if there's not enough of them.

imagine pardew in the champions league man, just think of the expansive performance we'd put in at the san siro or the camp nou :lol:

pardew in the champions league man :anguish:

I can't.

It's so far from anyones reality I can't even envisage it.

he actually almost made it man, unreal, we should be thankful he never tbh it would have rendered our entire european history worse than sunderlands

We have to seriously pray for de Jong and Cabella to hit the ground running, and for Riviere to be way better than his record shows or a miraculous return to form for Cisse.

nah, we're better off hoping for a continuation of pardewism and him getting binned quickly...i think we've signed good players again for the most part, i'd like to see them take time to bed in rather than bail this fucking prick out

:thup:

That's why no proven striker or CB is a good thing in many ways.

He's not going to be sacked as long as he still owes Ashley.

How does that even work? Do Newcastle pay his salary directly to Ashley or has he set up a direct debit to make monthly payments from his personal account?

I think he should keep his fucking mouth shut about Champion's league.  We haven't even kicked off;  shy of one established striker and a back four that doesn't make you drool.  Total gobshite.

Guest chopey

We've basically have sold quality players and replaced them with unknowns no real improvement or even standing still it could still go tits up if the new lads get pardewed, saying that I would be pretty happy if Laudrup was in charge of our current squad, so what the fuck am I even talking about .............................oh Yeh pardew out

Ok going to stop being mad for a second with yet more baiting quotes. Let's turn this around. So of we dont reach champions league or top 6 that has to be Sackable failure given how strong he feels the squad is, targets are and his quotes, should be hanging himself here.

As said, we are an injury to Dejong and Cabella away from total creative shutdown once again. Scary but Unsurprising the club is trying to feed the fans this nonsense about being stronger and in a good place players wise.

Ok going to stop being mad for a second with yet more baiting quotes. Let's turn this around. So of we dont reach champions league or top 6 that has to be Sackable failure given how strong he feels the squad is, targets are and his quotes, should be hanging himself here.

As said, we are an injury to Dejong and Cabella away from total creative shutdown once again. Scary but Unsurprising the club is trying to feed the fans this nonsense about being stronger and in a good place players wise.

:lol:

The only way I see Pardew being sacked is if we are flirting with relegation.

Ok chuckles everyone knows he won't be sacked bar bottom 5. His comments however just being himself and the club more failure and pressure.

Not a hope we will finish top 5/6. Why even say it.

Trying to sell season tickets to the wonga shirt wankers. tbh.

OK, so competing in the cup means you do a Wigan and get relegated, paying the asking price for a good player that you need, or hanging on to players that you have  means you do a Portsmouth and risk administration, making progress in the league, but finishing outside the top 4 means you do a Southampton and Champions League teams buy all your players.

So the only realistic option is to do a Newcastle, deliberately show no ambition at all and then BANG, when no one expects it you go straight into the top four with all those players who avoided interest from other teams by previously finishing 11th.

Was this our tactic in losing nearly all our last ten games? Make Southampton look better than us so they lose their squad?

OK, so competing in the cup means you do a Wigan and get relegated, paying the asking price for a good player that you need, or hanging on to players that you have  means you do a Portsmouth and risk administration, making progress in the league, but finishing outside the top 4 means you do a Southampton and Champions League teams buy all your players.

So the only realistic option is to do a Newcastle, deliberately show no ambition at all and then BANG, when no one expects it you go straight into the top four with all those players who avoided interest from other teams by previously finishing 11th.

Was this our tactic in losing nearly all our last ten games? Make Southampton look better than us so they lose their squad?

http://i.imgur.com/SNpndEJ.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Also, remember this talk of Champions League football when he next talks about fan unrest being due to unrealistic expectations.

Why, it didn't work last time he did it. The guy just lies and lies and repeats the same stuff and nothing happens, teflon coated cunt.

Also, remember this talk of Champions League football when he next talks about fan unrest being due to unrealistic expectations.

Why, it didn't work last time he did it. The guy just lies and lies and repeats the same stuff and nothing happens, teflon coated cunt.

It'd save on foreplay.