Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do like it when posters you rarely see come on and say "nobody on here has a decent argument to make against Pardew other than insults and smilies", Luca does it all the time as well.

Yet I must have written 100,000 words about this shitbag in the last three and a half years that apparently no bastard has read.

I do like it when posters you rarely see come on and say "nobody on here has a decent argument to make against Pardew other than insults and smilies", Luca does it all the time as well.

Yet I must have written 100,000 words about this shitbag in the last three and a half years that apparently no bastard has read.

I've read them mate :lol:

Guest neesy111

I enjoy your articles on him.

Winning away against the teams who finished 6th and 7th only more than half a decade after going down.

Glory days indeed.

How many teams that have went down in the last 10 years have done as well as NUFC? Correct answer. None.

Winning away against ManU for the first time since 1971? or -72 can't remember. Anyway I don't know what you think is success, but I expect at least a top ten finish and a cup run. I fear we only have the first one. And that is a shame. But some of here think he can do nothing right. Which of course might be true.

Wullie: I have been reading this site for many years, but bc I am not English by birth, it is a bit difficult to join. I don't think you would understand my Finnish anyway :)

And like I said, I would kill for a manager like Martinez or Pocchettino. Attacking, positively thinking guys

They've all been great. :thup:

Winning away against the teams who finished 6th and 7th only more than half a decade after going down.

Glory days indeed.

How many teams that have went down in the last 10 years have done as well as NUFC? Correct answer. None.

Winning away against ManU for the first time since 1971? or -72 can't remember. Anyway I don't know what you think is success, but I expect at least a top ten finish and a cup run. I fear we only have the first one. And that is a shame. But some of here think he can do nothing right. Which of course might be true.

tbf, last season it was a bigger feat not beating Man Utd at Old Trafford.

Guest Bert Shaft

How many teams that have went down in the last 10 years have done as well as NUFC?

Wigan, Portsmouth, Birmingham and Middlesbrough have all gone down but won summat as opposed to our usual winning f*ck all

How many teams that have went down in the last 10 years have done as well as NUFC?

Wigan, Portsmouth, Birmingham have all gone down but won summat as opposed to our usual winning f*ck all

True. I stand corrected. Although still wouldn't swap with any of these teams at the moment.

Finishing 17th, last years finishing form, shit cup form and being a lying patsy are plenty enough reasons. None or all of which can be blamed on losing Yohan fucking cabaye or demba ba. Just let them be player coaches if they're that important because this cleft offers nothing else. His boss is a wanker has nothing to do with him ostracising players, playing the most base tactics that don't work or don't change and nutting people. There is nothing to like about the man or his 'brand' of football. And if you are taken in by any reference to passion or think he is a competent manager you are a simpleton who takes everything at face value. Not one smilie either. Chomp fucking chomp.

Glory days indeed.

tbf, last season it was a bigger feat not beating Man Utd at Old Trafford.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27168533

Finishing 17th, last years finishing form, s*** cup form and being a lying patsy are plenty enough reasons. None or all of which can be blamed on losing Yohan f***ing cabaye or demba ba. Just let them be player coaches if they're that important because this cleft offers nothing else. His boss is a w***** has nothing to do with him ostracising players, playing the most base tactics that don't work or don't change and nutting people. There is nothing to like about the man or his 'brand' of football. And if you are taken in by any reference to passion or think he is a competent manager you are a simpleton who takes everything at face value. Not one smilie either. Chomp f***ing chomp.

I do not think he is a good manager. I think his teams play bad style of football, but reading this site gives you idea that we have been relegated four times on a row or something like that. Just saying that in a middle of all doom and gloom, we are still a strong premiership team with a chance to maybe make good a cup run or challenge for Europe. Our defence is still horrible and I think that is Pardew's biggest mistake. He is an old centrall defender who can't organize defence to save his like.

Hopefully he gets the boot, but until then I will support this team no matter who is the manager.

You say that as if we don't support the team. We want them to win but our cheap owner has hired a cheap manager and as a result we yo yo up and down with no inkling of looking like progressing in the league or cups. I think and hope he goes this season. I don't understand how he can be defended anymore. It's a sad indictment that we can't criticise because at least we're not being relegated. That's club party line stuff.

You say that as if we don't support the team. We want them to win but our cheap owner has hired a cheap manager and as a result we yo yo up and down with no inkling of looking like progressing in the league or cups. I think and hope he goes this season. I don't understand how he can be defended anymore. It's a sad indictment that we can't criticise because at least we're not being relegated. That's club party line stuff.

I don't say that you can't criticise,  I just think comments like "Die slowly Pards!" are not very smart. The cup thing is worrying, especially for a club that has not won a thing for a while. It seems to me Pardew is just happy to meet minimum requirements to keep Ashley from sacking him. Sell some players, make some profit and do not get relegated.