Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think Jordan was kidding. At least I hope he was :lol:

It was completely sarcastic :lol: I've said 1000 times how unhappy I am with Pardew and that was something I would expect him to say. Ben Arfa and Anita are two of my favourite players at the club.

We last won there in 1971 or something so let's check what that owld f***er did.

Didn't we last beat them the game after we lost to Hereford in the FA Cup?  I seem to remember John Tudor possibly scoring.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Two managers crippled with fear of what the other team can do to them and with a habit of holding on to slender leads.

This could be dreadful.

Meltdown  :laugh:

We last won there in 1971 or something so let's check what that owld f***er did.

Didn't we last beat them the game after we lost to Hereford in the FA Cup?  I seem to remember John Tudor possibly scoring.

aye, stewie barrowclough scored aswell I think. i think footage is on youtube but I can't find it. it's the only footage I've seen of tony green playing for us.