Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monumental is a bit strong, it's not the Allianz Arena or the Etihad - it's a Rooney-and-RVPless Old Trafford where WBA and Everton have come away with three points with a bit of belief and discipline!

Pardew will go there cowering and we'll be lucky to come away with a 3-0 defeat.

Other teams have shown this season you can go to Old Trafford and have a go at them.  Pardew won't have the bollocks though.

Normally I'd write this game off, but with Man U's passing game being disrupted by Moyes introduction they look a bit confused at the moment, so we must have a chance of getting something. It's not likely to be the same as the Swansea game where their slick passing made us look like an Allardyce team up against Barcelona.

-----------------Krul

Debu----MYM--------Colo-----Sant

Moussa----Cabs-----Tiote-----Gouff

-----------------Benny---------------

-----------------Remy----------------

Give Benny a free linking role between midfield and Remy, and keep the same rigid midfield that we've used in the last few weeks.

I live down in Manchester and my mate is heading down on the Back Page bus for the game. How long before the game do they normally get there? I don't want to be standing around outside the ground waiting when I could be having a drink.

Edit: I have his match ticket.

I live down in Manchester and my mate is heading down on the Back Page bus for the game. How long before the game do they normally get there? I don't want to be standing around outside the ground waiting when I could be having a drink.

Edit: I have his match ticket.

They are quite popular devices these days so if you and your mate ask around you could probably get these mobile phone thingies, you could sit in the pub then when he is near he could text/call and you could go out and meet him.

I'm fairly sure Lawro has just invented this. On 5Live/Football Focus/whatever the midweek score update service was, he just randomly chirped up with "Van Persie doesn't look happy at all" without any justification whatsoever. Mark Trollinson.