Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shola out pleases me.

Ben Arfa must have raped Pardew's family or something, looks like he's out of favour.

What has he done to warrant selection since Villa gave him the freedom of the pitch?

He's started three games since then, one of which was in a role he's got no business playing.

I believe he's our best player, I don't think a couple of bad performances should see him relegated to being a bystander.

Presumably

Krul

Debuchy    Willo    Colo    Santon

Tiote

Cabaye  Sissoko

Anita                              Gouffran

-------------------(-)----------------------

Remy

FYP

“This manager is a bit different in that he doesn't name the team beforehand -- you don't get to know the team.

“The old manager used to give you a little bit of an idea if you were playing. When you know you're playing the intensity goes up a little bit.

“That's what you've got to try and do even if you're not sure if you're playing. It's hard to do mentally. You spend a lot of nervous energy thinking: 'Am I playing, am I not playing?' -- keep just going round in circles in your head, enough to turn you into a mad man.”

:lol: