Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“This manager is a bit different in that he doesn't name the team beforehand -- you don't get to know the team.

“The old manager used to give you a little bit of an idea if you were playing. When you know you're playing the intensity goes up a little bit.

“That's what you've got to try and do even if you're not sure if you're playing. It's hard to do mentally. You spend a lot of nervous energy thinking: 'Am I playing, am I not playing?' -- keep just going round in circles in your head, enough to turn you into a mad man.”

:lol:

He's probably right.

Will Moyes continue the Ferguson tradition of bringing key players back that are uncertain to be ready the day before the match, and for them to play a blinder?

Im thinking RVP will definitely start, and he will score.

Im at old trafford today, and last time i watched Newcastle play they lost a certain match against Liverpool last season. I fear that this is going to get ugly.

:(

Guest palnese

Wasn't expecting Ben Arfa, that midfield 3 should be able to control a game well, lots of pace on the counter, good team imo.

:pardsgrin:

Good looking team. No surprise at all to see Pardew abandon the winning side at the first sign of it not working. :laugh:

He's so predictable it's hilarious, I imagine he has a big list of formations with them getting crossed out one by one as the season progresses  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Good looking team. No surprise at all to see Pardew abandon the winning side at the first sign of it not working. :laugh:

Tbf, Shola was never going to play 3 games in a week was he?

Tbf, Shola was never going to play 3 games in a week was he?

Ordinarily I think he'd have been rested for Swansea but we were winning.