Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

47 minutes ago, Menace said:

Rio really is an insufferable bellend

Bet you he didn't even know who he was last month

Can't wait for Joelinton to welcome the kid to the PL!

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Ben said:

Couple of bad injuries for them last night.

Sounds like Dan didn’t do his due diligence on Yoro if he’s made of glass…

Just now, Terrymac1966 said:

Man U might opt for new build stadium to house 100,000

Might kick start our own thinking?

We already are thinking about it. The feasibility study is due at anytime, and has possibly already landed on Eales’ desk. I would very much doubt that it would conclude anything short of a new stadium or rebuild (with an adjustment of footprint) is what would be possible.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

We already are thinking about it. The feasibility study is due at anytime, and has possibly already landed on Eales’ desk. I would very much doubt that it would conclude anything short of a new stadium or rebuild (with an adjustment of footprint) is what would be possible.

I was originally in favour of expansion but Leazes Terrace is untouchable. Now that Ive quit Leazes Park for fishing it might be handy to keep the lake nearby in the unlikely event that the mackems might ever visit again. New build from me now 👍

6 hours ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Man U might opt for new build stadium to house 100,000

Might kick start our own thinking?

It won’t happen, Wembley of the north bullshit will kill it.
Plus the cost as the Government won’t be throwing anything at it, Ratface is already trying to climb up Andy’s arse for money and as well all know the Glaziers have ran the club dry.

Then there Is the fact Manchester doesn’t need that type of venue (outside of football). 
There are already 2 venues for Outdoors gigs, and 2 Arena style Venues so can see a load of pushback from current venue operators when they try to get them licenses. 

Anyway I’m sure the Frog will be along to tell me I’m wrong.

6 hours ago, Terrymac1966 said:

I was originally in favour of expansion but Leazes Terrace is untouchable. Now that Ive quit Leazes Park for fishing it might be handy to keep the lake nearby in the unlikely event that the mackems might ever visit again. New build from me now 👍

Anything of note in there ?

10 hours ago, Hudson said:

Anyway I’m sure the Frog will be along to tell me I’m wrong.

I just know everything about football mate. When it's comes to venues and licenses, I'm out of my depth.

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Hojland problem definitely wasn’t a hamstring injury then? 

It was but just a tweak so 1-2 weeks recovery and sounds like he'll be ready for Fulham. Might miss the Community Shield next week as a precaution.

Gutted about Yoro like not going to lie. Can't deal with defensive injuries again this season. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Hojland problem definitely wasn’t a hamstring injury then? 

His problem is he’s pish