Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

27 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Not going to get a schadenfreude hit from him getting injured, don’t want that for him, just want him to be utter shit

At least someone is taking the high ground. :lol: Celebrating an 18 year old getting injured ffs.

With 3-8 months seemingly being a typical lay off for our own players, 2 months out seems fuck all to be honest. In fact I consider it quite fortunate. Man U should count their blessings.

Edited by Turnbull2000

So both are worse than they initial reported. Great. :lol:

Worst injury crisis in the league again this season then. Another Ten Hag miracle required. 

Edited by Froggy

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

So both are worse than they initial reported. Great. :lol:

Worst injury crisis in the league again this season then. Another Ten Hag miracle required. 

Frogman up early with the rod this morning. 

8 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Frogman up early with the rod this morning. 

If you don't think we had the worst injury crisis last season you need your head checked like. But I've went over it 10 times already with indisputable facts and don't need to revisit. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If you don't think we had the worst injury crisis last season you need your head checked like. But I've went over it 10 times already with indisputable facts and don't need to revisit. :lol: 

You aren’t getting me :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

And shit.

I think his finishing is still a long way off but physically he’s really strong, overpowering a lot of defenders. Think that side of his game might fade quickly though if he keeps picking up injuries 

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

He's making it too obvious now .

I am not trolling. We had the worst injury crisis. Newcastle fans seem to think it was them, despite never being down to even third choice in any position. :lol: We were on our 7th choice centre back. 

Most time-loss injuries = Man United (Chelsea were second, Newcastle third)

Most individual injuries = Spurs (Man United joint second, Newcastle joint third with Chelsea)

Most players out injured in a single week = Man United/Newcastle/Chelsea/Luton all joint first

Now to the only metric that Newcastle were clear at the top of, which was days lost to injury. It's there on BBC to see, but if you don't look at it through black and white tinted sunglasses, it clearly states that it doesn't include players who were injured before the season began, so it doesn't include Mainoo, Malacia etc. for us, and it doesn't include Fofana for Chelsea.

So, most days lost to injury, if you include players injured from before the season started = Man United (Chelsea second, Newcastle third)

Yes, we all know about Tonali. It wasn't an injury. Yes we all know Man United and Chelsea have squads that cost hundreds of quintillions. I mean, didn't you hear Man United paid £89m for Pogba? It doesn't matter and it's not the debate at hand. Man United had, by some way, the worst injury crisis last season and Chelsea were next, not Newcastle.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm only going on facts, but if you want to use something else to justify it that's cool too. It is a forum for sharing opinions.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Your opinion does not equal indisputable facts like 😂

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Your opinion does not equal indisputable facts like 😂

See above for indisputable facts, all on the BBC website. Cheers.