Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ten Hag reminds me of Pardew, new season, same old problems with nothing done in pre season to improve the team other than transfers.[emoji38]

The Dutch Pardew. 

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Must be rough for Casemiro falling apart at Man U. If he goes to a smaller club it doesn’t get noticed but everyone can see in microscopic detail how badly he’s declined 

He's also hung out to try in a midfield 3 with Mainoo and Bruno

49 minutes ago, NG32 said:

Ten Hag reminds me of Pardew, new season, same old problems with nothing done in pre season to improve the team other than transfers.[emoji38]

The Dutch Pardew. 

Only with A LOT more money...

5 hours ago, KaKa said:

image.thumb.png.28c8650477b6977d37c7a6757a15ade8.png

COMING VERY SOON!!!

I never realised just how English this guy looked

Dutch media reporting ETH is on the brink.

After they gave this man a new contract just this summer, and allowed him to oversee the summer's spending.

What a start for Ratcliffe and INEOS. Knew the way he came in running his mouth some foolishness would soon follow.

Now we just need him to tie things up beautifully with the only move that makes sense ...

image.thumb.png.39233098c7cec4d91f38b08aecdd24f6.png

I honestly can’t get enough of how in the summer ineos had changed the club from top to bottom, with no one realising the Glazers still own the majority and are just reaping the rewards of Jim’s spending.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I honestly can’t get enough of how in the summer ineos had changed the club from top to bottom, with no one realising the Glazers still own the majority and are just reaping the rewards of Jim’s spending.

reaping the rewards.... or lack thereof(?)

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

His next 4 games are probably must win, Southampton, Barnsley, Palace, Enschde ?? Lose any of them and he's a gonna.

Early kick off on the south coast, all the hallmarks of a perfect start to the weekend to me.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

His next 4 games are probably must win, Southampton, Barnsley, Palace, Enschde ?? Lose any of them and he's a gonna.

Potentially. 

Feel like people are getting a touch carried at us losing away to Brighton and home to Liverpool though. Two teams capable of beating anyone anywhere. 

Lose to Southampton and it's a different story. We won't though. 

They have had a tough start of course but I think they will be okay. Just not playing Casemiro will be a positive for them and I think Ugarte will actually be decent for them. Next few games, they need to be picking up points for sure.