Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Really annoying me how journalists are now saying well look at Guardiola he had know experience either.

Totally ignoring the fact his recording with Barca B was absolutely outstanding and when he'd retired he went all around the globe to learn things from people such as Bielsa to help him when he started out.

Can Rich stop fucking about with people's profiles please?

Anyway, I completely agree Neesy :thup:

Wat?

Really annoying me how journalists are now saying well look at Guardiola he had know experience either.

Totally ignoring the fact his recording with Barca B was absolutely outstanding and when he'd retired he went all around the globe to learn things from people such as Bielsa to help him when he started out.

Can Rich stop f***ing about with people's profiles please?

Anyway, I completely agree Neesy :thup:

:lol:

Boss who relies on service. Ashley Young and Nani don't cut the mustard in that department. Probably the best poacher around, and is actually better with his back to goal than he ever gets credit for. Whether there's sufficient scope for that type of player is up for debate, though.

:thup:

Can he play as a lone frontman? Just watching the match from earlier on here and he's struggling, as he tends to do whenever I see him in this role.

Also finding it difficult for Mexico at the minute with Peralta being the main man up top these days, they don't really fit together as a pair.

Bit of a lazy/obvious assumption maybe, but is he the sort who would need a Beardsley type next to him to really come to life?

is he the sort who would need a Beardsley type next to him to really come to life?

No. He'd benefit from it, obviously, but he's mainly about getting the right service from out wide.

:thup:

Can he play as a lone frontman? Just watching the match from earlier on here and he's struggling, as he tends to do whenever I see him in this role.

Also finding it difficult for Mexico at the minute with Peralta being the main man up top these days, they don't really fit together as a pair.

Bit of a lazy/obvious assumption maybe, but is he the sort who would need a Beardsley type next to him to really come to life?

Yup, did alreet against upfront alone though. Not that its much of an indicator these days.

For Man Utd fans to give up so much stink about Liverpool fans backing Saurez after the Evra incident, when it was eventually proven he wasn't even racist to now backing a scumbag who slept with his own brothers bird and destroyed a family.

Typical double standards from them.  They can do what they want, apparently.

Gigg's dad sounds like a right wanker  :lol:

West notes Wilson hadn't spoken to Rhodri in 20 years before Natasha's affair.

Suddenly when there's publicity to be had you're interested in your kids

Boss who relies on service. Ashley Young and Nani don't cut the mustard in that department. Probably the best poacher around, and is actually better with his back to goal than he ever gets credit for. Whether there's sufficient scope for that type of player is up for debate, though.

Agreed. If given 30+ starts in the PL i'm confident he would get at least 15 goals a season.

For Man Utd fans to give up so much stink about Liverpool fans backing Saurez after the Evra incident, when it was eventually proven he wasn't even racist to now backing a scumbag who slept with his own brothers bird and destroyed a family.

Typical double standards from them.  They can do what they want, apparently.

When did this happen?

John Terry called someone a black cunt and even then you can't prove he's definitely a racist.