Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

i really don't see why Van Gaal would be top of their list, he wouldn't make it onto my top 5 managers, maybe even top 10

i really don't see why Van Gaal would be top of their list, he wouldn't make it onto my top 5 managers, maybe even top 10

Cos the top choices are unavailable and while he's likely a short-term-ish appointment, he will bring results.

Is there genuinely any fans in the world that like van Gaal? I mean from what I've understood both Barcelona and Bayern fans who he has enjoyed some success with dislike the man.

Our annual awards ceremony is underway. Not sure if any of you give a shit but I'll keep you up to date anyway. :lol:

Young player of the year: James Wilson. (this was Manchester United in general, not just the seniors, so fully deserved.)

Our annual awards ceremony is underway. Not sure if any of you give a s*** but I'll keep you up to date anyway. :lol:

Young player of the year: James Wilson. (this was Manchester United in general, not just the seniors, so fully deserved.)

How is that more deserving than Januzaj? ???

Our annual awards ceremony is underway. Not sure if any of you give a s*** but I'll keep you up to date anyway. :lol:

How is that more deserving than Januzaj? ???

Januzaj had a great initial impact but tailed off massively for the seniors. Wilson has been absolutely incredible for the under 21's and scored twice on his debut for the seniors. It was between him and Januzaj but since it includes the under 21's as well it had to be Wilson.

Maybe it  goes to players that are more youth squaddy than first teamy? Be a bit shit if you were working your tits of with the kids all year and Januzaj took the award.

More importantly though, we should be ignoring froggy and telling him his stupid award ceremony is shit and that he is also shit. :)

Maybe it  goes to players that are more youth squaddy than first teamy? Be a bit shit if you were working your tits of with the kids all year and Januzaj took the award.

More importantly though, we should be ignoring froggy and telling him his stupid award ceremony is shit and that he is also shit. :)

:okay:

Reserve team player of the year: Saidy Janko.

I would have went for Reece James.

I think if I was Reece James I would be thinking "what more could I have done?" Phenomenal season for him in the reserves. Desperately unlucky.

I think if I was Evra, I'd be looking at myself in the mirror, desperately disappointed and thinking "will I ever have a better shot at goal of the season than that?" I don't think so.

Our annual awards ceremony is underway. Not sure if any of you give a shit but I'll keep you up to date anyway. :lol:

Was Academy player of the year. :yao:

Must be another one for young player of the year.

Soz Nut.

EDIT: Actually

"21:20 Paul McGuinness is now on stage as we await the first trophy announcement of the evening - the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year. Paul namechecks Jesse Lingard and Will Keane as players to watch out for."

Even the club don't know what award they gave.