Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

De Gea

Rafael  Jones    Evans    Shaw

Fletcher    Herrera

Valencia    Rooney    Mata

Van Persie

I expect we'll sign another midfielder to replace Fletcher though. Probably a CB to come in as well. Possibly a winger. Depends if Van Gaal is going to go with his 4-3-3 or not.

That back four is still gash pretty much.

Nope. It could do with a top class centre back though.

It is gash, man. Evans, Jones and Rafael is not worthy of European competition. Arguably Shaw too as we've only seen 1 year of him being dead fast n that.

It is gash, man. Evans, Jones and Rafael is not worthy of European competition. Arguably Shaw too as we've only seen 1 year of him being dead fast n that.

I dunno what everybody else sees but we think Rafael is class. He's one of my favourite players. Solid defensively and excellent at going forward. He's just a little reckless sometimes. Still only 23 remember.

Evans is solid. A good backup player.

Jones will be great like. He's still only 22.

Shaw is 18 and already good. Evra is still there too remember. Left back is sorted.

One top addition to that defence and I'm confident in it.

Jones and Evans are both below top 6 standard players who looked good under Fergie. Shaw could bottle it, rafeal is prone to error. It's comfortably the worst out of the teams competing for the top 4

Looked good under Fergie or bad under Moyes? Look where Van Gaal has got in the World Cup with a relatively poor defence.

City and Chelsea obviously have a better defence than we do. It's arguable about Liverpool and Arsenal IMO, especially with Sagna gone.

I dunno what everybody else sees but we think Rafael is class. He's one of my favourite players. Solid defensively and excellent at going forward. He's just a little reckless sometimes. Still only 23 remember.

Evans is solid. A good backup player.

Jones will be great like. He's still only 22.

Shaw is 18 and already good. Evra is still there too remember. Left back is sorted.

One top addition to that defence and I'm confident in it.

Doesn't mean that he's very good right now though does it?

You desperately need another central midfielder as well as the obvious central defensive problems.

Jones has possibly the worst technique of a professional footballer I've seen.

Vidic was just as bad. World class defender. Jones is not a playmaker, but he's a solid defender who gets in between his man and the ball. He's also quick and will run all day for you and has a lot of time to develop further. He's good now, he'll be great later.

I think he's a horrible full-back but could become one of the best centre-backs we've had in a long time if he's given a long run at centre-back.

He didn't get that chance mainly because of Rio and Vidic. He'll get his chance there this season.

Surely Darren fucking Fletcher's days are numbered. He's a laughing stock round here.

I still rate Fletcher very highly. Smart with the ball, has a good awareness of space and he's terrific at getting stuck in and upsetting playmakers on the ball. A player of his mould is an ideal partner for Herrera.

Vidal is exactly who we need, but I just can't see it, despite rumours flying in constantly about him wanting to come to us now.

Surely Darren fucking Fletcher's days are numbered. He's a laughing stock round here.

I still rate Fletcher very highly. Smart with the ball, has a good awareness of space and he's terrific at getting stuck in and upsetting playmakers on the ball. A player of his mould is an ideal partner for Herrera.

Vidal is exactly who we need, but I just can't see it, despite rumours flying in constantly about him wanting to come to us now.

He could go to better than Manchester United.

• 2 weeks later...