Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Haris Vuckic

They've looked awful at the back but settled down a bit - I'd probably say Roma will dissapointed they didn't get a couple themselves.

Rooney's goal and assist were class like.

Pretty weak Roma line-up looking at it.

Not sure about winning the league but Man U are nailed on for top 3 this season IMO.

Will be interesting to see their 5-3-2/3-5-2 that van Gaal seems to be stucking with. I detested van Gaal and will probably start hating him again, but he showed a much more likeable side of himself during the World Cup and I'd love if that stayed with him.

That's the problem, though. Froggy's local team is probably St Patrick's Athletic. Doesn't leave the lad with a whole lot of choice.

No it doesn't . Just the one that sits on the top of the table.

Of a league that's perhaps one step up from the Conference North.

That's the problem, though. Froggy's local team is probably St Patrick's Athletic. Doesn't leave the lad with a whole lot of choice.

No it doesn't . Just the one that sits on the top of the table.

Of a league that's perhaps one step up from the Conference North.

You think the Premiership is that bad?

As if we needed any proof, Man U will have a good season under Van Gaal - he will make a huge difference to their approach to games.

Just imagine what an improvement a decent manager would make to US, let alone them..

As it happens, I will feel less antipathy towards them now that Ferguson has been well and truly buried(I detested him as an opposition manager for his sly manipulation and arrogance)and they have had a season of relative mediocrity and humble pie.

We used to be their rivals once, but those days are long gone and will never return.

LVG certainly seems to have the media on his side, but we'll see how things go when the season starts. They look a couple of players short at the moment.

Given that players of the calibre of Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez have come to the Premiership, their transfer activity has not been impressive. Their commercial revenue should mean they can afford anyone's wages.

As if we needed any proof, Man U will have a good season under Van Gaal - he will make a huge difference to their approach to games.

Just imagine what an improvement a decent manager would make to US, let alone them..

As it happens, I will feel less antipathy towards them now that Ferguson has been well and truly buried(I detested him as an opposition manager for his sly manipulation and arrogance)and they have had a season of relative mediocrity and humble pie.

We used to be their rivals once, but those days are long gone and will never return.

Nah, fuck 'em. Entitled twats.