Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given his physical condition he does pretty bloody well. Some of our much leaner players struggle a lot more.

Rooney is class, occasional drops in form, many strops but as someone else said he is so effective.

• 2 weeks later...

Vidic leaving at the end of the season.  :lol:

According to the newspaper knacker on SSN he was never going to be offered a new deal so jumped before he was made to look a fool.

I get sooner or later he needs to be replaced but why such a rush? He's not as good as he was (at his best probably the best cb in the league) but still better than the rest of their cbs.

Guest reefatoon

God how I look forward to ManU games on the weekends now.

Moyes face on the sidelines when stuff starts going pear shaped, is the most beautiful sight.

I cherish those moments.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/marshall-how-i-met-your-mother-cute-aw-gif.gif

Odd that he's going/being forced out this soon. Thought he'd at least stay another year. He clearly isn't as good as he was (though IMO I never rated him as an especially brilliant player as such, albeit a very good one) but if it's Man Utd's choice then I'm confused by this. They're really struggling in that area. Evans, Jones and Smalling to varying degrees aren't good enough - at least not currently.