Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Guest bimpy474

When Man Utd lost to Everton last Wednesday they played well and didn't deserve to lose. We make them look poor and we deserved to win. But it's all about them, and the reason they lost isn't because of us.

What utter shite, pissed off with that shit.

When Man Utd lost to Everton last Wednesday they played well and didn't deserve to lose. We make them look poor and we deserved to win. But it's all about them, and the reason they lost isn't because of us.

I'm actually fine with them glossing over things a bit. We know it was a fantastic performance but flying under the radar isn't always necessarily a bad thing imo.

What utter s****, p*ssed off with that s***.

I'm actually fine with them glossing over things a bit. We know it was a fantastic performance but flying under the radar isn't always necessarily a bad thing imo.

Yeah, we're just ticking along under the radar, Everton & Southampton are getting the plaudits because their good form came earlier so they've been higher in the league for longer, but we're pretty well matched at the moment.

Guest bimpy474

Fair point actually, mmmmm i like... :nods:

It will always happen when Man u lose at home, they are s*** rather than the other team being good. The reason Everton got more praise than usual was probably because they got one over their former manager, ours was the better performance out of the two however.

It would have nice to have had the same analysis that Everton got. I love that stuff.

Yeah it's great when they show the entire field so you can see everything, the shape, the lines and the movement. Love all that. 

While I've certainly noticed the bollocks coverage I honestly couldn't give a monkeys. Lets face it, the majority if viewers "claim" to support man united so they need to be catered for. We'll just keep plodding away, wee club that we are.

Couldn't help but feel very smug at work today. Was great dishing it out at my Man U supporting workmates, might continue to do so all week actually :smug:

I work with a couple. My reaction has been "we beat a team below us in the league, so fuck." I think it's having a worse effect than being smug.

Couldn't help but feel very smug at work today. Was great dishing it out at my Man U supporting workmates, might continue to do so all week actually :smug:

I work with a couple. My reaction has been "we beat a team below us in the league, so f***." I think it's having a worse effect than being smug.

I work in Manchester so it makes the feeling all the better for me.

Guest firetotheworks

I left a company formatted letter on my mate's desk (he's off today) that reads.

Dear.......

Notification of Laughter

Thank you for informing us that Manchester United are totally average.

Our records have been updated in line with your tears.

Please find your original documents enclosed. (I enclosed a page with pictures from the match)

Yours sincerely

etc.