Newcastle United vs Southampton - Saturday 14th December at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feel really sorry for MYM but can't believe I would rather he was dropped than Williamson :lol:

Said this last season but if Colo is intent on leaving I would rather give MYM games, the way he has performed this season there is no real difference in quality and he will only improve (plus he doesn't want to fuck off, yet).

Pardew has earned the benefit of the doubt, but I think the reason we get away with 4-4-2 is that Cabaye has the creative touch. That team looks instantly devoid of much in the way of creativity, unless it's fluid to have Remy and Gouffran as wing forwards with sissoko powering through the middle.

Lot of absentees for Southampton. Should really turn these over.

I thought that against Swansea but these games have a habit of tripping you up when you least expect it. Southampton are a well led side, I think they'll do enough to deny us a win even if they are missing key players. Great opportunity for us to put some distance between us though.

Ian Johnson (@Ian_JohnsonSN) tweeted at 2:25 pm on Sat, Dec 14, 2013:

Just watched what seemed like council staff fine that little old bloke who sells half and half scarves outside SJP, and take his gear #NUFC

Just watched what seemed like council staff fine that little old bloke who sells half and half scarves outside SJP, and take his gear #NUFC

Bastards!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Good.

Guest elbee909

Good.

Merry Christmas!