Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suprisingly they've not conceded in their last 3 home games, including playing Everton.

So we'll need Remy to do that whole goals thing again.

I watched them vs West Ham and although they lack quality their spirit and work rate were excellent. We'll have to match that and hope our extra quality makes the difference. It will not be an easy game.

If Ben Arfa was inform and being picked by Pardew I'd say go with the team that beat Villa (with Gouff instead of Cisse ofcourse)

But with that not being likely then the same team as away to Man United should be enough to get the win I'd hope.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Krul

Debuchy Willo Colo Santon

Cabaye Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa Shola  Gouffran

Remy for Shola and Anita for Gouffran in the second half

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Shola :anguish:

I don't see Remy and Ben Arfa working as a partnership. Also Remy hasn't offered a lot aside from his goals since he hasn't been playing on the wings. So I think it will be Shola and Ben Arfa which could backfire because they don't have many goals between them.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Sorry but "Remy hasn't offered a lot apart from his goals" :lol:

That quote is out of context like  :lol:. Yeah since he hasn't been playing on the wings he doesn't win many fouls, corners or create many chances

Really hope Ben Arfa gets a start as well as Remy, been needing that extra bit of magic that he can provide. I hope Cisse gets a decent run from the bench as well, i know he doesnt deserve it, but against lesser opposition he will hopefully get some chances to score and bring him some much needed confidence.

Sorry but "Remy hasn't offered a lot apart from his goals" :lol:

That quote is out of context like  :lol:. Yeah since he hasn't been playing on the wings he doesn't win many fouls, corners or create many chances

Fair enough but before he came into the side we couldn't buy a goal. Since then we've been scoring every game pretty much. He give us potency upfront and also creates space for others.

One bad game where he missed a few chances doesn't change that. Until he goes on a run anywhere near as bad as Shola or Cisse without scoring then it seems insane to me to suggest he should be out the team.

Guest coalminer

I'd like to see HBA, Remy and Gouff as a front three, with no target man.  Also, tough on Sissoko, but I'd go with Tiote, Cabaye and Anita as a midfield three.  Cisse is a million miles away still and Shola is not as useful as HBA.  Also, not playing Shola prevents long ball.