Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We always seem to struggle when a lower quality team gets in our players' faces and hassle them a bit.

They'll score early and we'll feel like we have plenty of time but slowly but surely the time will seep away until they get another with 15 minutes to go.

Or we'll win. Either.

Really? The away games we've lost (other than Sunderland) we were simply outplayed.

We always seem to struggle when a lower quality team gets in our players' faces and hassle them a bit.

They'll score early and we'll feel like we have plenty of time but slowly but surely the time will seep away until they get another with 15 minutes to go.

Or we'll win. Either.

Really? The away games we've lost (other than Sunderland) we were simply outplayed.

I'm not overly sure how our opinions are differing. Aren't we both saying that the other team come into the game more up for it than us and go on to win even though we'd be considered the stronger side…?

Or we'll win. Either.

I'm not overly sure how our opinions are differing. Aren't we both saying that the other team come into the game more up for it than us and go on to win even though we'd be considered the stronger side…?

Don't think so? The only real lesser team to beat us has been Sunderland. Swansea weren't 'more up for it', they just passed us to death and took the few chances they had.

Or we'll win. Either.

Don't think so? The only real lesser team to beat us has been Sunderland. Swansea weren't 'more up for it', they just passed us to death and took the few chances they had.

Ahhh right, I've gotcha. Nah I was just on about in general as opposed to this season, e.g. Brighton, Brighton (again), Stevenage, Reading, Derby, Hull… I've just got that feeling for this game at the moment :lol: