Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 26/12/13 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Don't Stoke have quite poor centre backs at the moment? i.e. no Shawcross and Huth?

Shawcross is ok, played in the last game, alongside Wilson.

Guest bimpy474

The thing is - he won't drop Gouffran and Sissoko has done too well at RM. That equals no space for Hatem unless he drops Cabaye into a sitting role along Anita.

I'm hoping he brings Sissoko into the middle and plays Hatem right, i fear and expect him to play Shola alongside Remy in a 4-4-2.

Guest bimpy474

Don't Stoke have quite poor centre backs at the moment? i.e. no Shawcross and Huth?

Shawcross and Wilson started as CB's against Villa.

:giggs:

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Shawcross and Wilson started as CB's against Villa.

:giggs:

:lol:

:mou:

:notbad:

Hatem Ben Arfa is set to be unleashed on Stoke City today.

The talented playmaker has been forced to be patient over recent months with his role reduced to a substitute.

The suspension of Cheick Tiote today has freed up a place in a winning side, and it is one Alan Pardew is considering filling with Ben Arfa.

Pardew said: “Hatem has a chance.

“I want a team that I think is going to beat Stoke and I will pick a team that I think will do that.

“But I have also got Papiss Cisse in the background and Sammy Ameobi is doing very, very well at the moment, so I have choices and I will just make the choice that I think is right to win the game.”

Pardew believes today will be a special one at St James’ Park

He said: ““We are looking forward to a really happy day, hopefully, on Boxing Day.

“We are in a great position, we are going to have 50,000 there and we want to make sure we entertain them with a win.”

PLEEEEAAAASE BE TRUE!! I really think he's gonna be up for this  :drool: :drool: :drool:

Only about 5 tickets left!! 104,000 fans in 4 days, canny that like.

Stoke have sold just 600 - hate criticising other teams support but that is pretty poor for Boxing Day considering the hype they've had in the past about their "great support".