Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 26/12/13 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

That's more of a counterattacking side. It  looked good at Villa because it was an open game but against Stoke?

I think the opposing team has as little an idea as us fans have, of which direction pardew is going to go, which is quite a big advantage. Credit to him for getting the team to play well in very different styles of football.

Still nervous as hell for this match though. Really think we can destroy them though, but I also hink it can be 3-0 either way tbh.

I don't think Remy/Ben Arfa will work well. Hope I'm wrong though

I'm not sure why it will not work, they should have plenty of movement and defenders hate that.

As nemtizz said earlier was pretty good at villa away when we ripped them apart

Remy was out wide.

Love the line-up. So much flexibility and ability to change things up. Could go 4-4-2 with Benny and Sissoko wide, Gouf and Remy up top, 4-5-1, 4-3-3 etc.

Really looking forward to this now. PLEASE DONT DISAPPOINT ME!

Guest bimpy474

Well Sissoko into the middle and Ben Arfa right is what most of us would have done, no ?

I'm hoping we leave Moussa out wide with Cabaye dropping deep and HBA as the number ten.

Not for me, Cabaye is at his best when he roams about linking things up, Sissoko in with Anita suits me for this game. Although i do think Hatem off a striker is good thing to try if we play 4-4-2. (only ever prefer 4-3-3 with our squad)