Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With all the stuff pardew said about getting it wrong changing the team in the first half against stoke, I fear ben arfa will be back on the bench and brought on against tired legs. Which isnt the worst thing but hope game isn't lost before he comes on.

think anita would be a canny def mid? he's great at cleaning things up and providing tidy passes, maybe I'd swap with tiote though, hmm..

remy

gouff    tiote    cabaye sissoko

anita

santon  colo    willi    debuchy

krul

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/459685543-message-for-tim-krul-of-newcastle-united-is-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYN21IEDfRFBP6lV4oGoECM%2BydclbnuS6nuJxsQ8hf2OAPkvaHwL%2F3mbSDmMT38B8Q%3D%3D

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/459674149-general-view-of-the-stadium-ahead-of-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QWhrLl1l6mvY6%2BWDqHU%2BVGfQsZGFMxiNo6YHTRVX%2B5A%2FSzEDP0CoCnnbDlu1izgiMQ%3D%3D

It seems like Pardew has his undroppables that when fit play no matter what, with a few remaining spots getting assigned based on the gameplan.

In the front six Tiote and Cabaye are locks, I think Sissoko pretty much is as well.

So that's three spots between HBA, Anita, Remy, Gouffran and Shola. Cisse is probably out of starting contention at this point in time.

I guess we'll get Anita, Gouff and Remy today.

Arsenal will be able to defend better against Remy with Koscielny in their team, he's quicker than Vermaelen as well. A bit of a risk as he's just back from injury, but i can see why Wenger does it.