Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sad for HBA but it's understandable and I don't think we're gonna come out and just play defensively either. We can give it a go with this team, no doubt.

:thup:

If we were going to play defensively I think he would have started Shola. Still a shame for HBA.

Guest bimpy474

Sad for HBA but it's understandable and I don't think we're gonna come out and just play defensively either. We can give it a go with this team, no doubt.

Well to be fair it is the team that has played well lately.

Guest Publius

It's a shame that Pardew isn't able to find a balanced team with Ben Arfa on the right. It's not normal that he has to play with 4 midfielders in a 4-3-3.

I would understand if this were temporary but it's not the case.

They are all midfielders that should be playing fairly deep as well  :hmm:.

No real support for Remy. No wonder he hasn't been scoring.

I don't get why people are calling for Sissoko to be dropped, other then the first half the other day he's been class recently, probably been better then Anita, and he has an understanding with Debuchy, and them two on the right is a proven success.

Not even close.

He's in the side because he's big and strong and that's what Pardew wants - it suits his style.

Sissoko is big a strong and it works well in the team, and like I said he has an understanding with Debuchy. Don't get me wrong I'm disappointed that Ben Arfa has been dropped as he is our best player, but I think Sissoko should be starting as over the last half dozen games he's been playing well. We have scored quite a few goals this season where Debuchy has played in Sissoko, who then shrugs off a player, to cut the ball back up in the box, for someone like Cabaye to score.

It's a shame that Pardew isn't able to find a balanced team with Ben Arfa on the right. It's not normal that he has to play with 4 midfielders in a 4-3-3.

I would understand if this were temporary but it's not the case.

They are all midfielders that should be playing fairly deep as well  :hmm:.

No real support for Remy. No wonder he hasn't been scoring.

Scored 2 in his last game taking his total to 10 in 16 :lol: