Newcastle Utd vs Arsenal - Sunday 29th December @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not surprising. Ramsey's injuried and will be out til the middle of next month and Wenger has mentioned giving Ozil a rest since it's the first time he has no winter break (he played in the previous game).

I still think we have a good chance today, we are in good form and have a team that is full of confidence. Their main threat will come from walcott imo, if he gets free runs at our defense he will do us for pace. I am sure we will double up on him whenever possible.

We don't really have much to lose, so as said, I hope we just get at them from kick off. A loss is kinda expected, a draw would be great but a win would absolutely tear the stadium up, fingers crossed we're feeling clinical today :D

Ramsey missing too. Gonna be a helluva game, but am gonna have to Sky+ it as I've got to take the bairn to a birthday party. Never fails that these are organized mainly when Newcastle have a game!  No pressure on us, this pm so I hope they go out and give it a shot. No fear.  :)

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It will be interesting to see what Pardew does to deal with the Walcott/Sagna threat on our left. Do we play Gouffran deeper or Ben Arfa to give them something to think about. On the other side we'll probably have Sissoko and Debuchy who can cause them problems if they can get forward. However I think I biggest challenge will be getting Remy more into the game and stopping him from dropping deep to receive the ball. He has to stay on the shoulder of the CB's where he is more lethal especially if we can play some decent through balls or balls over their defence