Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 29/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

I said "shoot" before Ben Arfa took that shot on btw, it was absolutely the right decision to shoot. Should have gone for the back post mind.

The right decision just because you said it? :lol:  No, it's because you love seeing magic moments from your charming prince at the expense of team cohesion.

That is EXACTLY why HBA should not start every game. I coach kids with more awareness of what's going on around them...

Jesus :lol:

Glad you noted that because i was just.......argh.....:lol:

Guy created more than anyone else in half the time. Granted he was a bit greedy but if he wasn't greedy he wouldn't be Hatem.

Well yeah, everyone is focusing on those two shots, ok they were very greedy but like f*** he's selfish all the time. He damn good will create chances if we actually played him, like last week.

I know criticising HBA on here goes against the grain, but he was poor and looked disinterested against Stoke until two reds gave him the space / time to look good...

Wat ? are you mental in the head ?

No. I was stood 20 f***ing yards from him you retard.

Your view wont help if you're mental like.

Clown

No it wont help if you're a clown either, quite right.

http://i.eatliver.com/2011/7717.jpg

The point I'm trying to make us we didn't create anything nor did we go out there playing to win.

Pardew's tactics show that he would have taken a draw and for me I want to see us go out to win every home game.

Bit unfair. Pardew's approach to this game was essentially the same one he used against Chelsea - keep it tight and compact for the first half then go for the kill around the 60 minute mark. It was only really undone today by the one defensive lapse. No-one was complaining about the attacking intent on display at Chelsea; I think it's unfair to do the same for today's game.

It's also a tactic I feel is fundamentally flawed.

Why?

Because when the other team score we revert to lumping it up to Shola?

He does have a tendency to over do things.  But that's quite different to claiming he was terrible today and couldnt be bothered against Stoke until the sendings off gave him loads of space and made him look good :lol:

Let's get this straight.

Never sad he was 'terrible' today - I said he should not start every game as most on here think.

And you need to watch the Stoke game again - we was one of the most anonymous players on the pitch until we had the game handed to us by their players / Atkinson.

But again, apologies for not bowing to popular opinion...

I said "shoot" before Ben Arfa took that shot on btw, it was absolutely the right decision to shoot. Should have gone for the back post mind.

The right decision just because you said it? :lol:  No, it's because you love seeing magic moments from your charming prince at the expense of team cohesion.

Come on, there was no options on the box. Poor shot but the right decision. Love these edgy HBA-fanboyhaters.

Guest bimpy474

The point I'm trying to make us we didn't create anything nor did we go out there playing to win.

Pardew's tactics show that he would have taken a draw and for me I want to see us go out to win every home game.

Bit unfair. Pardew's approach to this game was essentially the same one he used against Chelsea - keep it tight and compact for the first half then go for the kill around the 60 minute mark. It was only really undone today by the one defensive lapse. No-one was complaining about the attacking intent on display at Chelsea; I think it's unfair to do the same for today's game.

Why?

Spot on and why we nearly never come from behind, once or twice in 50 odds games tells the story like.

The time for team cohesion has long since passed when you're 1-0 down and into the last five minutes.

"Magic moments" are why he is introduced at that stage - the manager has used that phrase in that context on many occasions.

He does have a tendency to over do things.  But that's quite different to claiming he was terrible today and couldnt be bothered against Stoke until the sendings off gave him loads of space and made him look good :lol:

Let's get this straight.

Never sad he was 'terrible' today - I said he should not start every game as most on here think.

And you need to watch the Stoke game again - we was one of the most anonymous players on the pitch until we had the game handed to us by their players / Atkinson.

But again, apologies for not bowing to popular opinion...

:papiss:

As a delusional fanboy, it is something that irritates me. Certainly in the moment. But it doesn't concern me a great deal, cos I know that sometimes those bad decisions turn out to be brilliant ones. It's just the sort of player he is and I wouldn't want to change him too much.

Why?

Spot on and why we nearly never come from behind, once or twice in 50 odds games tells the story like.

We also hand the initiative to our opponents in the process.

Especially this sort of tactic tells our own players we aren't good enough to compete with the other side.

We played well today and didn't deserve to lose IMO. Arsenal created little due to our hard work and we just switched off for the freekick. Going forward we were decent but selected the wrong option time after time. My only real complaint would be that we left it a bit late to start chasing the game, though having said that it was weird to see Krul up at the end before the 90mins had even been played out. :laugh:

Overall I'm happy we competed so well, if you're going to lose I'd much rather it be in this fashion where the opposition knows they've had to battle very hard for the points.

Come on, there was no options on the box. Poor shot but the right decision. Love these edgy HBA-fanboyhaters.

Edgy HBA fanboy haters! Priceless...

We played well today and didn't deserve to lose IMO. Arsenal created little due to our hard work and we just switched off for the freekick. Going forward we were decent but selected the wrong option time after time. My only real complaint would be that we left it a bit late to start chasing the game, though having said that it was weird to see Krul up at the end before the 90mins had even been played out. :laugh:

Overall I'm happy we competed so well, if you're going to lose I'd much rather it be in this fashion where the opposition knows they've had to battle very hard for the points.

Someone with some common sense

Guest bimpy474

Someone with some common sense

Did you bring sir an apple, you tart :lol:

joking obviously....... :hmm:

The time for team cohesion has long since passed when you're 1-0 down and into the last five minutes.

"Magic moments" are why he is introduced at that stage - the manager has used that phrase in that context on many occasions.

If you insist. He certainly didn't do a lot before the shots that he took anyway.

Guest bimpy474

If you insist. He certainly didn't do a lot before the shots that he took anyway.

Tbf that wasn't really his fault seeing as we resorted to hoying at Shola.