Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 29/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

should we play Ben Arfa on 2nd half? Very difficult question for me.

Search inside yourself, you know answer soft lad.

Well, whatever thinking whom to take off and all that, the answer surely should be somehow

Bring.Him.On.

Do it.

Not easy, though.

Guest bimpy474

Lightbulb Heed stormed out pre-kick off when told he was not playing! Hope that is the end of him.

Ran away fast then got really confused ?

:lol: Hoddle man

He going on about selling our 1st team again?

Claimed we're not doing enough, poor performance after winning 5-1. If the crowd supports us more we could sneak it because somethings up with Arsenal today.  :lol: :lol:

Obviously its them playing badly, not us matching them.

:lol: Hoddle man

He going on about selling our 1st team again?

Claimed we're not doing enough, poor performance after winning 5-1. If the crowd supports us more we could sneak it because somethings up with Arsenal today.  :lol: :lol:

Obviously its them playing badly, not us matching them.

did he just have his pre set script which is based on arsenal winning and refused to deviate despite it making no sense?

Cabaye and Gouff been good at pressing high up the pitch but haven't offered a great deal in an attacking extent, Anita has looked unspectacular but solid which I suppose is his job, Tiote after giving the ball away has seemed to grow into the game and made some important tackles.

Debuchy and Mouss have been great down the right and both CB's have been solid as a rock, particularly Colo who has been everywhere.

We need to get at them more in the second half, we seem tentative which is understandable given the opposition but they look weak today and we are capable of winning this with a bit of attacking intent.

Not a bad first half at all, would like to see HBA on though if we haven't scored by the last 20-25.

HOLW RAP

IM WATCHING THIS WITH MY FAMILY IN MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP AS WE EAT FRIED CHICKEN LETS GO NUFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

IMMMMM ON THIS NOW

Aye.