WBA 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/01/14 - post-match reaction from page 34

BlueStar

I guess the least said about today the better then? (Didn't watch the game you see).

Worst this season, if you discount Man City which we forfeited.

swansea ?

I thought we were worse today, we at least tried 2nd half to attack in the Swansea game, close call mind.

no way. swansea was terrible, today was poor.

Guest bimpy474

I guess the least said about today the better then? (Didn't watch the game you see).

Worst this season, if you discount Man City which we forfeited.

swansea ?

I thought we were worse today, we at least tried 2nd half to attack in the Swansea game, close call mind.

no way. swansea was terrible, today was poor.

Different opinions but one common denominator.....guess who played up top in both :lol:

Well, I normally come on, win lose or draw, tonight obviously I'm chuffed, thought we did enough for three points, not many chances for either side but we missed two sitters, nice for us to be playing better obviously.

I can not comment on the sending off, wrong side of it.

Great start to the New Year then...but one can hope that we can regain a bit of confidence against Cardiff - we need some sort of momentum going into the City game at St. James'.

New manager bounce and a NUFC fav at that. :yao:

Well, I normally come on, win lose or draw, tonight obviously I'm chuffed, thought we did enough for three points, not many chances for either side but we missed two sitters, nice for us to be playing better obviously.

The sending off was deserved.

Guest bimpy474

You were just less shit than us, still shit mind.

Yeah, nothing dubious about it in the slightest for me.

ii think we all agree on that ..shame as he has been our best player for the last month or so

I sat in the Directors  Box next to Sammy and Paul Dummett. Dummett was watching the game like a Toon supporter which was nice. I also sat next to a very nice Newcastle official who I won't name and when Ben Arfa lost the ball which led to the penalty, he said that's why he doesn't start every week.

I sat in the Directors  Box next to Sammy and Paul Dummett. Dummett was watching the game like a Toon supporter which was nice. I also sat next to a very nice Newcastle official who I won't name and when Ben Arfa lost the ball which led to the penalty, he said that's why he doesn't start every week.

So Shola can lose the ball and provide absolutely no threat instead. Yeah, quality.

What was Sammy doing?

What was Sammy doing?

Watching his brother playing appallingly.

Guest bimpy474

Sorry to butt in at this late stage. I obviously need a lie down because I thought I saw someone post that Shola put in a performance worthy of high praise???

Are my eyes broken?

From Nov 30th like i think :lol:

So Shola can lose the ball and provide absolutely no threat instead. Yeah, quality.

:thup:

:pards:

:facepalm:

Because Ben Arfa's the only player that gives away the ball :lol:

Today was the day to make 3/4 changes and freshen up the side...But oh no...Sprinkle of Pardust and it all goes to shit.

Aye, Pardew said he was going to freshen things up today and the only change was to bring Shola in for Anita???