Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sun 12th Jan @ 2.05pm (Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we attack them and be positive, we'll give them a good game. If it's the same old shit by Pardew, then we'll lose but not necessarily badly. (Then, idiots on here will come on and tells that we actually played well.)

If we're gung ho with Taylor and Williamson playing centre half we'll get absolutely trounced.

Of course, they'll be fucking knackered after last night so by Pards logic we can't lose.

If we're gung ho with Taylor and Williamson playing centre half we'll get absolutely trounced.

Of course, they'll be f***ing knackered after last night so by Pards logic we can't lose.

Think it will be a case of sitting deep and trying to catch them in the last 20 when their legs begin to go this time

Think it will be a case of sitting deep and trying to catch them in the last 20 when their legs begin to go this time

I think you're right and I'm not looking forward to it one bit.

Of course, they'll be fucking knackered after last night so by Pards logic we can't lose.

Yeah, of course that's what I meant.

Of course, they'll be f***ing knackered after last night so by Pards logic we can't lose.

Tbf we could get trounced regardless with how they are playing at the moment.

But i do agree would much rather not see Williamson and Taylor anywhere near the pitch together, has all the makings of a disastrous partnership.

Guest neesy111

They're not brilliant away. We'll get beat but I don't think it'll be a really heavy one. 1-3

Last 7 in the league

Won 5, drew 1, lost 1.

Not too shabby.

That's not their away though.  We have a better away record than them.

They're not brilliant away. We'll get beat but I don't think it'll be a really heavy one. 1-3

Last 7 in the league

Won 5, drew 1, lost 1.

Not too shabby.

That's not their away though.  We have a better away record than them.

I know. But thats their last 7 in the league (away)

edit: actually its not, w4, d2, l2.

Last time I listen to a City fan.