Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sun 12th Jan @ 2.05pm (Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

'Against the Gunners, when Remy at times went to the wing to get space and the ball, then ran at the defence, there was literally nobody in the box on several occasions.

The midfield have to be encouraged to support the striker(s) and take the odd risk, if we score first then who knows?

What I do know is the thought of sitting through yet another defence v attack encounter isn’t what I pay my ticket money for.'

Fuck me Pardew will go ape if we do any of that against Man City :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Cabaye back in training, good news. Krul fully fit too :thup:

Funny how they just got injured for our FA cup tie then recovered sharpish for the league.  :shifty:

Tbf he only had 1 days training :lol:

Any 'bumming' will not be because Santon isnt playing man

:lol:

Aye i don't think we'll be saying we missed him in this match even if we are trounced. Nothing has really changed, like. Will still be backs to wall and just kick everything in sight and look to grab a winner late on. Game plan remains the same and the standard of personal at the back is still decent. Not like we have Nicky Butt at centre back or anything.

Pardew has an appalling record against Citeh. In fact it is even worse than his cup record. They can almost score when they want so glad Krul is back to restrict the damage. Can see us losing by 3 or even 4. Just not at their level.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We haven't beaten Man City at all since 2005. Jeez.

well there are 8 optimistic souls who seem to think we will :)....bless em.

I've just voted yes in there in case I'm in a bizarre parallel universe in which that means we'll actually win.

Or I've broke the poll.

Whatever.