Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah... cos Ashley wants us relegated :rolleyes:

Well what does he want then? Young entrepreneur of the year?

I hope he doesnt want 'worst post of the year' as you just nailed it there

:lol:

From what i see he wants us to finish mid table for the foreseeable,  not low enough to have to spend for fear of relegation, not high enough to have to spend to cope with Europa league/push for champions league.  Quite depressing really..

Guest Roger Kint

From what i see he wants us to finish mid table for the foreseeable,  not low enough to have to spend for fear of relegation, not high enough to have to spend to cope with Europa league/push for champions league.  Quite depressing really..

I dont think he cares if we finish higher at all, its more money i dare say he would love it as long as the extra games dont damage us. It was said in that Fans Forum that he expected us to just play kids in the EL and not worry how it ends. All we know is he wont spend more to compensate getting there

I dont think he cares if we finish higher at all, its more money i dare say he would love it as long as the extra games dont damage us. It was said in that Fans Forum that he expected us to just play kids in the EL and not worry how it ends. All we know is he wont spend more to compensate getting there

Are right.  Admittedly i didn't know what was said at the forum :thup:

Still depressing like. 

Ashley basically wants his cake and to eat it as well...

Guest bimpy474

Shows just how much Ashley, Pardew and the rest of that shower of shit couldn't care less what makes fans happy.

Cups are a joy when you have a good run, fans love them. Wankers.

Isn't a Champions League place being introduced for the winners of the Europa League?

That would be our likeliest way to qualify rather than through the League although it will probably be tougher as more clubs would take the tournament seriously.

Guest firetotheworks

Should just scrap the Europa and open up more CL places. The idea that winning the Europa gets you into the CL just undermines it even more, despite it being a much harder competition than that.

This will sound agendariffic, but he sounds like exactly the sort of player Pardew wouldn't have the first idea how to use properly.

Nah, generally you're right. Just have to hope that he slots him into the CAM role that Cabaye is playing now. Doesn't make any sense buying him otherwise.

This will sound agendariffic, but he sounds like exactly the sort of player Pardew wouldn't have the first idea how to use properly.

Nah, generally you're right. Just have to hope that he slots him into the CAM role that Cabaye is playing now. Doesn't make any sense buying him otherwise.

It would make sense for a club with ambition who were aiming to build a squad of quality players. Makes no sense for us though obviously.

Guest bimpy474

Why do people post foreign links and not give a general gist of what it's about?

After obtaining the loan Mbaye Niang (19 years, AC Milan), Montpellier  has not said its last word on the transfer market. Despite recent statements Rolland Courbis, the successor to Jean Fernandez, the club's president Louis Nicollin expects indeed a possible departure of Rémy Cabella. Under contract until June 2016, the attacking midfielder twenty-three years is regularly observed by Arsenal or Manchester United, but Newcastle could take everyone speed.

Negotiations with Newcastle

While Yohan Cabaye is in the viewfinder of Paris Saint-Germain, the Magpies have appointed an agent to recruit former French international Hopes, author of ten goals and three assists this season in the league (note: ditto on the attacker Sochaux Cédric Bakambu ). The door is not closed and negotiations began between the various parties involved. Starting price: EUR 15-17 million. If starting Rémy Cabella, the MHSC wants to hit the jackpot to grow. In this context, the Herault are very interested in the Monegasque Valere Germain (23 years) seems to favor a transfer and not a loan this winter (*) . But it is not the only track cell recruitment Montpellier (note: Sébastien Wüthrich and Damien Boudjemaa like eg abroad).

Courbis dream Ben Arfa

According to our information, Rolland Courbis also checked on his tablets the name of Hatem Ben Arfa (26 years), midfielder of Newcastle, whose appointment expires in June 2015. The former coach of Marseille or Bordeaux  would be well recovered in the form of a loan and allow him to play again with continuity in the context of the 2014 World Cup. Obviously a track suspended from or non Remy Cabella Newcastle. Moreover, despite the qualities of persuasion "Coach Courbis" one might wonder if "HBA" could be interested in such a challenge especially if Alan Pardew is willing to let go.

Announced towards Newcastle, Rémy Cabella not leave Montpellier in January. In any case, what informed Laurent Nicollin, president and delegate of MHSC, daily Midi Libre . A starting next summer seems rather more likely.

"We have an agreement with the leaders of Newcastle that I will not reveal. But it does not include a departure from Rémy before June, it is a certainty. "

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/mhsc-nicollin-confirme-un-accord-avec-newcastle-pour-cabella_122632

Not sure what that means.... we have an agreement to sign him in the Summer or have an agreement not to sign him in the Winter  :lol:

Google translate doesn't help mind.