Remy Cabella

Yaron

Announced towards Newcastle, Rémy Cabella not leave Montpellier in January. In any case, what informed Laurent Nicollin, president and delegate of MHSC, daily Midi Libre . A starting next summer seems rather more likely.

"We have an agreement with the leaders of Newcastle that I will not reveal. But it does not include a departure from Rémy before June, it is a certainty. "

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/mhsc-nicollin-confirme-un-accord-avec-newcastle-pour-cabella_122632

Not sure what that means.... we have an agreement to sign him in the Summer or have an agreement not to sign him in the Winter  :lol:

Google translate doesn't help mind.

Sign him in the winter and loan him back for the remainder of the season?

Announced towards Newcastle, Rémy Cabella not leave Montpellier in January. In any case, what informed Laurent Nicollin, president and delegate of MHSC, daily Midi Libre . A starting next summer seems rather more likely.

"We have an agreement with the leaders of Newcastle that I will not reveal. But it does not include a departure from Rémy before June, it is a certainty. "

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/mhsc-nicollin-confirme-un-accord-avec-newcastle-pour-cabella_122632

Not sure what that means.... we have an agreement to sign him in the Summer or have an agreement not to sign him in the Winter  :lol:

Google translate doesn't help mind.

Seems the sign him now loan him back deal may be true and if that is the case I am Cabs won't go to PSG until then too

Depends what this agreement is Ian, i guess we'll wait and see.

If it is a buy and loan back i wouldn't mind it, as long as Cabaye stays.

If we buy him and loan back then go and sell Cabaye..... :anguish:

Yeah, pain in the arse if that happens. If it meant more HBA we could get away with it maybe for 5 months, but it'd mean more Shola. f*** Shola.

In real terms it wouldn't make that much difference. So we'd finish 9th instead of 8th. This season isn't really going anywhere.

Not really because we could agree to not sign him in the winter and not sign him in the summer.

Knowing Ashley its very possible :lol:

Sending a transfer team abroad to make sure we don't sign him/someone sure sounds like something Ashley would do :lol:

In real terms it wouldn't make that much difference. So we'd finish 9th instead of 8th. This season isn't really going anywhere.

We're only a point of Man Utd & 7 off Spurs. Both still have to come here. We can still push them imo.

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

BREAKING: Newcastle and Montpellier have agreed a deal for Remy Cabella. More to follow. #MHSC #NUFC

Expand

:lol:

Montpellier Chairman Laurent Nicollin has confirmed to local paper Midi Libre that he has agreed a deal with Newcastle to sell attacking midfielder Remy Cabella but not before June of 2014.

He had the following to say:

‘We have agreed a deal with Newcastle, something I will not go into. However, the deal does not include the departure of Remy Cabella before June. That is a certainty.’

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/montpellier-chairman-confirms-a-deal-has-been-agreed-for-remy-cabella-to-sign-for-newcastle-but-not-before-june/

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 33s

Montpellier President Louis Nicollin has denied his son's claims that Montpellier have an agreement with #Newcastle for Remy #Cabella. #MHSC

:lol:

FFS :lol: