Remy Cabella

Yaron

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 41s

Montpellier Chairman Laurent Nicollin now denies a deal with Newcastle for Cabella, the deal he had announced 3 hours previous. #MHSC #NUFC

it is possible he is trying to annoy us into saying fuck this shit

I'm still not confident we'll even get him in the summer, unless he's already penned a deal. That's how far down this regime has brought me, I never believe anything.

far be it from me to defend them but lord knows they're looking the sane party in this.

I'm still not confident we'll even get him in the summer, unless he's already penned a deal. That's how far down this regime has brought me, I never believe anything.

far be it from me to defend them but lord knows they're looking the sane party in this.

Steady on. Once we're done monitoring we'll see.

Montpellier Chairman Laurent Nicollin has confirmed to local paper Midi Libre that he has agreed a deal with Newcastle to sell attacking midfielder Remy Cabella

Montpellier President Louis Nicollin has denied his son's claims that Montpellier have an agreement with #Newcastle for Remy #Cabella. #MHSC

Montpellier Chairman Laurent Nicollin now denies a deal with Newcastle for Cabella, the deal he had announced 3 hours previous. #MHSC #NUFC

http://i.imgur.com/APAVqhl.jpg