Remy Cabella

Yaron

He was s*** today like, no doubt about it, and it had nothing to do with him being doubled up on or Pardew's tactics.

He was reluctant to take anyone on, lost the ball cheaply, and does the same flipping step over every single time, normally when there's no one around him.

Hope he comes good, but I'm not impressed at all so far.

We can always pass it sideways the entire game and see how many chances we create  :fwap:

Felt like he tried to force the game again today.

Guilty for slowing our game down and constantly losing possession.

Hmmm...where have I heard that before?

Never thought Ben Arfa placed such an emphasis on trickery compared to what I saw Cabella do today. Ben Arfa's play always had a purpose but Cabella just seemed to show off the entire game, as if he had some point to prove.

Seems to underrate the competitiveness of games in England compared to France.

Looks far more comfortable when he drifts inside. Doesn't look like a right winger at all to me.

Strangely doesn't appear to have that much pace and on top his tricks are failing as people just kick through him.

Still early days, but he isn't looking anything like a £12m signing. Still, his efforts in France were outstanding so it could just be the adjusting and settling down. Debuchy needed time to settle before we saw the best of him.

Felt like he tried to force the game again today.

Guilty for slowing our game down and constantly losing possession.

Hmmm...where have I heard that before?

Never thought Ben Arfa placed such an emphasis on trickery compared to what I saw Cabella do today. Ben Arfa's play always had a purpose but Cabella just seemed to show off the entire game, as if he had some point to prove.

Seems to underrate the competitiveness of games in England compared to France.

I was just having a smile at the hypocrisy over the two players. Ben Arfa getting slaughtered for being too greedy and not tracking back, yet this lad will get none of that from two faced Pardew because he needs him to be Hatem's replacement. Nowt against Cabella either but he's not got either the skill or strength that Ben Arfa has at this point.

Absolutely no wonder the Montpellier owner hates us so much and actively tells his players not to come to us.

Cannot blame him one bit, I'd do the same.  He's had 2 games and already looks a shade of his former self.

Does all his tricks standing still

Annoyed the fuck out of me.  What's the point? Just makes him look stupid

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Diving-Cristiano-Ronaldo.gif

Well ujpest has written him off which is usually a good sign. Ballon D'or next year.

PMSL

I've also written off De Jong and partially written off Riviere.

To be fair mind, Cabella is shit and I cannot believe we've frozen out HBA for him.

Well ujpest has written him off which is usually a good sign. Ballon D'or next year.

PMSL

I've also written off De Jong and partially written off Riviere.

To be fair mind, Cabella is s*** and I cannot believe we've frozen out HBA for him.

:lol:

It's not about Cabella and HBA or which one is better.

It's that both should be playing and Pardew should be nowhere near this football club.

Disagree.

HBA should be playing, Cabella simply isn't fit to lace his boots and I'd play HBA on one side and Rolando Arrons on the other.