Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest Recoba

Watched the full game.  Cabella did OK playing wide in a 4-3-3, was lively and showed some nice touches without contributing a significant moment.  He repeated his usual trick of receiving the ball at pace, stopping still, doing some stepovers, before passing the ball on.

Troyes did not have much about them and did not press or physically challenge L'OM who could just pass the ball about at will.  Alessandrini looked very driven really making things happen with assists, shots and a goal, Lemini and Lassana Diarra kept the play ticking along nicely, but the powerful Belgian striker Batshuayi was the star.

Watched the full game.  Cabella did OK playing wide in a 4-3-3, was lively and showed some nice touches without contributing a significant moment.  He repeated his usual trick of receiving the ball at pace, stopping still, doing some stepovers, before passing the ball on.

Troyes did not have much about them and did not press or physically challenge L'OM who could just pass the ball about at will.  Alessandrini looked very driven really making things happen with assists, shots and a goal, Lemini and Lassana Diarra kept the play ticking along nicely, but the powerful Belgian striker Batshuayi was the star.

Good header on the bar for the first goal.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's fair to say that Ligue Un has been pretty much exhausted by ourselves and the hoardes of other PL clubs that do their shopping there bar a very small number of players.

I agree. 2 very good players (Debuchy, Cabaye), 1 really good player if he can be arsed (Sissoko), 1 the manager could not get the best out of (HBA) - the rest have been shite at best IMO.

Edit - to early to say with Thauvin but my money is he will do ok but nothing outstanding.