Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest firetotheworks

People are too influenced by visuals and having the look that matches up to a trait. I've been guilty of it for years when I've been writing music, doing things that looked right on the screen and thinking that it must be right without really listening to it, all completely to my detriment.

It's probably a bit of a shit analogy, but it's the same with this sort of thing. A player needs to be x,y and z to be x,y and z a player in the modern game and it's all rubbish. It's whatever works, works.

People are too influenced by visuals and having the look that matches up to a trait. I've been guilty of it for years when I've been writing music, doing things that looked right on the screen and thinking that it must be right without really listening to it, all completely to my detriment.

It's probably a bit of a shit analogy, but it's the same with this sort of thing. A player needs to be x,y and z to be x,y and z a player in the modern game and it's all rubbish. It's whatever works, works.

how much of a fret does your music offer?  Are there enough tackles?

Bale, Ronaldo - those are once in a lifetime talents and physical beasts on their own.

Just let these guys play their proper game their body has naturally developed into or based on their own specific normal training schedules.

Not really. Ronaldo's physique has been honed in the gym no doubt.

I know you know your fitness stuff - but you'll also know what I mean by -- Hey Hatem, bulk up a bit versus. Hey Cristiano, bulk up a bit. It's clearly in CRon's genetics the way he's been able to put on the muscle + maintain his speed, agility, etc. Versus someone like Hatem.

Bale, Ronaldo - those are once in a lifetime talents and physical beasts on their own.

Just let these guys play their proper game their body has naturally developed into or based on their own specific normal training schedules.

Not really. Ronaldo's physique has been honed in the gym no doubt.

I know you know your fitness stuff - but you'll also know what I mean by -- Hey Hatem, bulk up a bit versus. Hey Cristiano, bulk up a bit. It's clearly in CRon's genetics the way he's been able to put on the muscle + maintain his speed, agility, etc. Versus someone like Hatem.

Not really. 'Bulk' is such a generic term anyway. Cronaldo didn't want to get dashed off the ball so easily, he increased his strength, especially core strength and stamina. He didn't just 'bulk'. But I do agree his natural body type and shape helped.

Hatem needed similar. If anything he needed help to improve his stamina and maintaining too speed over longer distances rather than just gaining weight. I don't buy that he's muscle 'bulked' either. Most of it looks to be fat. 

It would fucking ruin him if he bulked up. Maybe add an amount of strength but really doesn't need to smash the gym. He is a flair player relying on agility but Pardew wants a defensive fucking winger.

Did you read what he actually said? Honestly, you and Pardew are like two peas in a pod in your takes on Cabella, but somehow you're having a go at him. Bizarre. :lol:

While the 24-year-old is slightly-built, Pardew does not feel that will be a problem. And he believes the France international, pictured, will quickly gain strength and adjust to the pace of the Premier League – and pick up where he left off in France.

“He’s not far away from fitness,” said Pardew.

“He’s got to be a bit stronger – he’s a slight guy – but it makes him difficult to contain. He can skip past you. He’s got a nice inventive brain and comes up with ideas on the football pitch.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/pardew-more-power-to-cabella-1-6780025

It would f***ing ruin him if he bulked up. Maybe add an amount of strength but really doesn't need to smash the gym. He is a flair player relying on agility but Pardew wants a defensive f***ing winger.

Did you read what he actually said? Honestly, you and Pardew are like two peas in a pod in your takes on Cabella, but somehow you're having a go at him. Bizarre. :lol:

While the 24-year-old is slightly-built, Pardew does not feel that will be a problem. And he believes the France international, pictured, will quickly gain strength and adjust to the pace of the Premier League – and pick up where he left off in France.

“He’s got to be a bit stronger – he’s a slight guy – but it makes him difficult to contain. He can skip past you. He’s got a nice inventive brain and comes up with ideas on the football pitch.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/pardew-more-power-to-cabella-1-6780025

I didn't actually, just read on here. I think I just hate him so much that expect he meant that. Tend not to read his quotes much these days

Just to clear something up since my previous post was reported as offensive, I was referring to George Bush Jr, not Pres. Obama.

http://www.democratic-republicans.us/images/george-bush-chimp.jpg

Thank f***. Glad I scrolled down, was in horror at that post when I saw it now :lol:

I thought everyone knew that GWBush was the chimp :/

That quote is actually wrong, he said "he's got to get a bit stronger", not "be a bit stronger".  The two mean completely different things in this context.