Remy Cabella

Yaron

Little bitch keeps dancing around himself with no end product what so ever, real downgrade on Ben Arfa at the moment.

Didn't they same about Ronaldo when he first came to Man Utd?

#cluthcingatstraws

When Ronaldo was 18. Cabella is 24

This guy couldn't be any less of what Pardew would want in a player. Don't understand why this kind of player is being signed for such a large amount of money in our case, when the owner is so determined to stick by Pardew. It's just infuriating.

I cannot see how he will be a success here. It's just not going to happen. He has the talent, but he'll just continue being messed about here, and he won't get the ball in areas to make a difference.

This guy couldn't be any less of what Pardew would want in a player. Don't understand why this kind of player is being signed for such a large amount of money in our case, when the owner is so determined to stick by Pardew. It's just infuriating.

I cannot see how he will be a success here. It's just not going to happen. He has the talent, but he'll just continue being messed about here, and he won't get the ball in areas to make a difference.

We need a 3 of Him, De Jong and Sammy/Aarons with Perez up front and Abeid/Sissoko centre - then we might go places.

Little bitch keeps dancing around himself with no end product what so ever, real downgrade on Ben Arfa at the moment.

Didn't they same about Ronaldo when he first came to Man Utd?

#cluthcingatstraws

When Ronaldo was 18. Cabella is 24

Ronaldo looked very good from the off, too.

I don't even think it's that bad a shirt :lol:

I mean it's not great, it's the bad side of Burberry aal owa, but it's hardly Hawaiian flowers level wankery.

It's worse than Hawaiian flowers :lol: Fucking Burberry man. You can't go and buy something that screams Burberry like that. Horrible.

Cabella reminds me of the underage charvers you see knocking about town who think putting on half a tub of gel and a checked shirt makes them look smart.