Remy Cabella

Yaron

Most people forget that it often takes a season to adjust to a new league and especially the speed of the premier league. Ronaldo wasn't all that shit hot in his first couple of seasons at United and Evra and Vidic struggled badly in their first season.

Not disagreeing with your point in general but Ronaldo was 18 when he first came and still looked way better than Cabella does now

Most people forget that it often takes a season to adjust to a new league and especially the speed of the premier league. Ronaldo wasn't all that shit hot in his first couple of seasons at United and Evra and Vidic struggled badly in their first season.

Not disagreeing with your point in general but Ronaldo was 18 when he first came and still looked way better than Cabella does now

playing for manchester united who were the most dominant team in the league...some players get better as they get older, sadly we'll never find out with cabella

There is a similarity.  I remember watching Ronaldo stand in front of his man doing all these fancy tricks and 75 stepovers at which point the defender would boot him into the stand.  Took him a while to realise all the tricks in the world won't do you any good if you can't do them on the move.

Most people forget that it often takes a season to adjust to a new league and especially the speed of the premier league. Ronaldo wasn't all that s*** hot in his first couple of seasons at United and Evra and Vidic struggled badly in their first season.

How do we possibly know how good or bad Cabella looks when he's not given a run of games? How the f*** is he supposed to get used to the league when he's given the odd game here and there?

Most people forget that it often takes a season to adjust to a new league and especially the speed of the premier league. Ronaldo wasn't all that s*** hot in his first couple of seasons at United and Evra and Vidic struggled badly in their first season.

How do we possibly know how good or bad Cabella looks when he's not given a run of games? How the f*** is he supposed to get used to the league when he's given the odd game here and there?

playing under pardew, a manager who is unable to coax more than a goal per home game for his team :lol:

why, why don't people get just how bad pardew is?

Well we don't know how good he is but from what we have seen so far he hasn't been very good when he has played. If he was showing anything when he did get a chance I would be more annoyed but he isn't really(He should obviously be starting ahead of Gouffran). For example, Ayoze came to us from the second division in Spain in what I presume was a passing football team in the Canary Islands and he has looked brilliant in a totally different climate and a playing style that shouldn't suit his style and at a younger age than Cabella

Well we don't know how good he is but from what we have seen so far he hasn't been very good when he has played. If he was showing anything when he did get a chance I would be more annoyed but he isn't really(He should obviously be starting ahead of Gouffran). For example, Ayoze came to us from the second division in Spain in what I presume was a passing football team in the Canary Islands and he has looked brilliant in a totally different climate and a playing style that shouldn't suit his style and at a younger age than Cabella

7 colours of shite man

7 colours of shite man

Err, all of my post is true

7 colours of s**** man

Didn't he have his best game against qpr and was dropped the following game? How's he supposed to get any sort of form ?

7 colours of shite man

it's not lies, but none of it is straight fact - it's your opinion

See Ben Arfa, H for a suggestion that no matter what Cabella did he would never be a regular starter in this team. Perez will be on the bench come Feb

This is actually the thing I dislike about some of the posts about Cabella. I hate people comparing him to Ben Arfa :lol: Cabella has done nothing for us to warrant being mentioned in the same breath as HBA

Guest firetotheworks

7 colours of shite man

You're comparing humans like for like, man.  :lol: I don't really know where to begin with the multiple flaws in the logic you're using here.

7 colours of shite man

You're comparing humans like for like, man.  :lol: I don't really know where to begin with the multiple flaws in the logic you're using here.

But he has shown nothing man :lol: Why the fuck are people comparing him to Hatem all the time

Guest firetotheworks

7 colours of shite man

But he has shown nothing man :lol: Why the fuck are people comparing him to Hatem all the time

I'm talking about your Perez point. The idea that because one player that was in the Spanish division and is younger, yet has shown what he can do immediately = older, French first division player should show what he can do immediately is massively flawed.

On the Hatem point, you're being ignorant if you don't see the similarity in their style with the similarity in Pardew's approach to both.

7 colours of shite man

I'm talking about your Perez point. The idea that because one player that was in the Spanish division and is younger, yet has shown what he can do immediately = older, French first division player should show what he can do immediately is massively flawed.

On the Hatem point, you're being ignorant if you don't see the similarity in their style with the similarity in Pardew's approach to both.

They aren't that similar from what I've seen apart from both being small wingers. Ben Arfa takes on a man and is always trying to create something. Cabella does a few stepovers and then passes the ball backwards or gets it taken off him from what I've seen. Also he isn't nearly as quick as HBA