Remy Cabella

Yaron

I've always thought that the idea that the French dress well is a bit of a myth. This is further evidence.

Most Europeans are terrible dressers aye. But the good ones are really good. 

Just like me.

Never in a million years did Cabella sound like the sort of player Pards would know what to do with.

i like that carr doesn't waver personally, he could go out and look for pace/power etc. to satisfy shitforbrains but he clearly knows what a good player is and won't compromise

fuckpardew

Tricky, lightweight flair player without a set position. :anguish: I've no idea if he's good enough but it's a fucking shite signing, like the majority this summer. Most knackas wo deed happy in the summa mind cos we signed loads a playaz.

Another big money [sic] player that's not increasing in value. Expect more transfer budget cuts.

marv, hba, cabella....you'd think they might start to cotton on themselves at some point :lol:

Aye, if you're a tricky french attacker run for the fucking hills at the first sight of a sweaty fat man with a chequebook.

Another big money [sic] player that's not increasing in value. Expect more transfer budget cuts.

marv, hba, cabella....you'd think they might start to cotton on themselves at some point :lol:

Aye, if you're a tricky french attacker run for the fucking hills at the first sight of a sweaty fat man with a chequebook.

i actually meant the club themselves :lol: