Remy Cabella

Yaron

Completed more dribbles (12) than any other player in a single game this season says sky this morning. Against the league leaders no less.

I think about him and like most people I think his shooting is woeful, how many great opportunities has he squandered? And then I think to my self, how many times can I remember gouffran even taking a shot or being in that type of position where he might have to take a shot. It is incredible how his treatment, if not his talent, has mirrored Hatem.

It was a bit sickening to see the soccer Saturday folks getting all excited when he was ruining Chelsea, yet no one wondered why he hadn't been playing.

I was listening to Pardew get credit for signing him. Even though he hated him and didn't play him.

It was a bit sickening to see the soccer Saturday folks getting all excited when he was ruining Chelsea, yet no one wondered why he hadn't been playing.

I was listening to Pardew get credit for signing him. Even though he hated him and didn't play him.

Fucking. God. Just, ARGH. I have never known another situation in football where I've feel like I'm constantly banging my head against a wall; and I'm talking about people being blind to Pardew's shitness. You try not to let it bother you but it's irritating, because it's personal. People are telling me I am wrong, or telling me what I should be thinking, when I'm a million times more educated in the subject matter. I'm dying for Palace to lose because you know it just fuels the bullshit launched towards us Newcastle fans from people who haven't really a clue.

The whole defence of Pardew has been the final evidence for me that the average millionaire pundit watches no more football then the average football fan.

Whether he crashes and burns at Palace, or does well, it doesn't change the fact that

At tell you what fuck this. Whatever. Fucks sake. He's gone, just breathe.

Hasn't been playing because he doesn't work hard enough when we don't have the ball, according to Mourinho's pick Carver. What a disgusting pig.

Complete and utter horse dung if ever I heard it. Just utterly nonsensical rubbish. The guy tracked back too much if anything. Remember numerous people eon here being impressed by his grafting, and thinking at least he wouldn't be messed about due to him working so hard.

God, please let someone come in, so we can get rid of Carver. Please.

Hasn't been playing because he doesn't work hard enough when we don't have the ball, according to Mourinho's pick Carver. What a disgusting pig.

Complete and utter horse dung if ever I heard it. Just utterly nonsensical rubbish. The guy tracked back too much if anything. Remember numerous people eon here being impressed by his grafting, and thinking at least he wouldn't be messed about due to him working so hard.

God, please let someone come in, so we can get rid of Carver. Please.

This just made me fucking piss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His dribbling was excellent versus Chelsea - when he's simply just direct and does no tricks he skipped by the players with ease. He had a few shots that were very well saved though. His grafting and tackling is underrated - he's actually very good at nicking the ball and breaking forward.

Pretty sure he's statistically one of the best tacklers in the squad  :lol:

His dribbling is an interesting one. It's like he's excellent in tight spaces against defenders but struggles when he's got more space out wide and a defender or two to attack. He certainly looks more confident dribbling through more congested central areas. It's probably down to a lack of athleticism, he needs those tricks to get going because he lacks the acceleration to knock it past players.

Cabella completed 12 dribbles – a Premier League high so far this season. In fact, the last man to beat that total was on the opposing side on Saturday – Eden Hazard at Stoke in December 2013.

Alan Pardew's public assertion that Cabella's patchy selection was the result of his reluctance to work back for his team and recover the ball also falls away under examination. Per 90 minutes Cabella has been averaging 4.7 challenges, with 3.7 of those being successful.

Not enough GRAFT.

Laurens bigging him up massively on the Guardian podcast this week, and highlighting the hypocracy of Pardew in not using him and then saying he wants more maverick players at Palace.

:sweetjesus:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/audio/2015/jan/12/football-weekly-podcast-southampton-manchester-united

18 minutes onwards.

"I blame Pardew, well I blame Pardew for a lot of things"