Remy Cabella

Yaron

Men really shouldn't spend so much time on social media, posting silly irrelevant things the way teenage girls do.

Yet you average just over six posts a day on here.

http://new4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Gt+nah+_3973c89b972c2bf387065fc702643270.gif

Men really shouldn't spend so much time on social media, posting silly irrelevant things the way teenage girls do.

http://new4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Gt+nah+_3973c89b972c2bf387065fc702643270.gif

:lol: jerk!

This is football though. Proper manly  ;)

That gif  :lol:

“I am enjoying myself. Each game is intense from the first until the last minute. Me who arrived from Montpellier, I need some time to adapt. I have lived through several months that were a little difficult both on the bench and on the pitch. I am discovering a new league and new players. I feel much better, I am playing my game as I feel it.”

“I don’t regret the decision at all. The decision, which I made, I take responsibility for and do not regret. We learn when we are put in difficult situation. It is not because I am not playing or only little that I should say to myself: “Ok, new I am leaving.” That is too easy. At Montpellier, I rose steadily. When I became a “pro” for the first time it was difficult. It took my 2 or 3 years to feel good. Here, I arrive with new players, we need to recreate something here.”

“In order for me to be at the Euros, I need to be starting and performing for my club. I came here for that reason, to know something else. The day that I complete my gaps, I will be better and I will return to the national team.”

“I am enjoying myself. Each game is intense from the first until the last minute. Me who arrived from Montpellier, I need some time to adapt. I have lived through several months that were a little difficult both on the bench and on the pitch. I am discovering a new league and new players. I feel much better, I am playing my game as I feel it.”

“I don’t regret the decision at all. The decision, which I made, I take responsibility for and do not regret. We learn when we are put in difficult situation. It is not because I am not playing or only little that I should say to myself: “Ok, new I am leaving.” That is too easy. At Montpellier, I rose steadily. When I became a “pro” for the first time it was difficult. It took my 2 or 3 years to feel good. Here, I arrive with new players, we need to recreate something here.”

“In order for me to be at the Euros, I need to be starting and performing for my club. I came here for that reason, to know something else. The day that I complete my gaps, I will be better and I will return to the national team.”

Hope he remembers this part when after a good end of this season or start to next, he (asks for) moves to a "big" club because he "wants to play in the Champions League" and ends up sitting on the bench for 90% of the time

funny, he was looking decent before he scored and before he scored i was thinking if nothing else happens in the next few games i hope he tears palace apart single-handed to show that fucking clown pardew like

then he scored :lol:

like him a lot, he's going to get much better