Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

How does that compare to previous seasons HF, do you know? And why is the capacity only 24k in that overview? I always thought season ticket holders accounted for close to 40k of ticket sales.

Club won't announce previous seasons.  they won't comment on this season hence why I have to count to 26000 on 2 hands.

Once I add in the 4 corners I expect it'll be over 30,000.

The lower tiers are obviously among the most densely populated too.  That massive family enclosure encourages many, but you're still a mile away and numbers will be worse up there.

If 30% of the ground have not renewed their season tickets, it's just delicious.

You reap what you sow, you odious, miserable, penny-pinching shitheads.

How many season tickets holders do we normally have though? Surely there's normally about 20% spare anyway.

If 30% of the ground have not renewed their season tickets, it's just delicious.

You reap what you sow, you odious, miserable, penny-pinching shitheads.

How many season tickets holders do we normally have though? Surely there's normally about 20% spare anyway.

Yeah, I don't agree with much of how my numbers have been used today.  My main reason to do was to have a line in the sand figure for NEXT year when we can make better, more informed comparisons.

An 81% full East Stand before single tickets go on sale is not a paricularly strong show of dissent.  A 40% empty Leazes is a reasonably strong one though.

The club did crow about selling 30,000 season tickets in the championship and growing that number with 10 year deals the first year back and a fifth place finish the second.

Difficult to say exactly but I'd be surprised if more than two thirds of the ground was ST last year. In fact I'd amazed. Any time I bought tickets they were on general sale and there was still plenty available.

Reading the comments section after that article made me lose all faith in the human race.

Regardless of how accurate the report is, its cranking the pressure up on Ashley. Its making people in football across our fans and others pay attention. The longer we go on without landing a decent signing the more bad press Ashley will get... and rightly so.

Reading the comments section after that article made me lose all faith in the human race.

Regardless of how accurate the report is, its cranking the pressure up on Ashley. Its making people in football across our fans and others pay attention. The longer we go on without landing a decent signing the more bad press Ashley will get... and rightly so.

I was referring to the comments from people slagging off Geordie fans for not supporting our team, wanting Alan Pardew sacked, how we should be grateful for Mike Ashley saving the club and people saying we have ideas above our station.

I was referring to the comments from people slagging off Geordie fans for not supporting our team, wanting Alan Pardew sacked, how we should be grateful for Mike Ashley saving the club and people saying we have ideas above our station.

Ah got ya. Yeah I get that feeling every time too. At least more fans are waking up, even if the rate is too slow...

I can't make any sense of the stadium plan / available seats malarkey. And here's me itching to spunk fifteen hundred notes on sports bar seats. They're effectively turning business away!

Fair enough in which case they have only released another batch which is sneaky. By my quick count there are approx. 280 available in Strawberry Corner now.

That being so the renewal figures are hopefully even better than we had hoped.

When you say better do you mean worse?