Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

So, tried to renew yesterday and the website wouldn’t send me an activation email despite trying about ten times.

Eventually got one through by using a different email today and it says I can’t renew and have to buy a ticket through general sale. My ticket has gone.

Assuming I’m going to have to kick up a stink with the club?

So, tried to renew yesterday and the website wouldn’t send me an activation email despite trying about ten times.

Eventually got one through by using a different email today and it says I can’t renew and have to buy a ticket through general sale. My ticket has gone.

Email or ring them tomorrow.

Was on hold for an hour today then got transferred to club shop  :lol:

Then tried again later and got cut off after half an hour, love when that happens

Not a stink. Just an email and they will sort it. They will hold your seat for ages.

Ah really? So the fact it’s not showing up online doesn’t mean it’s been sold?

Yeah they will not have put it up yet.

Then tried again later and got cut off after half an hour, love when that happens

Email, always email. Unless it is urgent.

Jesus. :lol: Professional from the club, as ever.

Not a stink. Just an email and they will sort it. They will hold your seat for ages.

Nice one, I didn’t realise, just feared the worst.

Emailed now so hopefully get sorted.

Thanks

Thanks

I totally feel your pain, I had exactly the same.. On the phone for 1/2hr went from number 86 to 1 then the message says 'sorry all of our operatives are busy please call back later' ? ? knobs! I'm going to try and call again tomorrow.

Thanks

I totally feel your pain, I had exactly the same.. On the phone for 1/2hr went from number 86 to 1 then the message says 'sorry all of our operatives are busy please call back later' ? ? knobs! I'm going to try and call again tomorrow.

Save yourself the time and effort. Email. It is wonderful.

Thanks

Save yourself the time and effort. Email. It is wonderful.

I have, just get nervous when there is no reply..

Anyone got any idea how you go about linking different accounts? Looks like i've lost all my friends and family links in the 'upgrade'?

Edit: Eventually figured it out. The fact that there's now two places to log in is somewhat confusing....

Guest chopey

Anyone got any idea how you go about linking different accounts? Looks like i've lost all my friends and family links in the 'upgrade'?

Edit: Eventually figured it out. The fact that there's now two places to log in is somewhat confusing....

I had this same issue and I had to create an email account for my son at the finish, the woman at the box office told me I need to learn how to use a computer properly because the new system is so easy to use.

I had this same issue and I had to create an email account for my son at the finish, the woman at the box office told me I need to learn how to use a computer properly because the new system is so easy to use.

It's an abortion of a system like. I mean, yeah now I've figured out what to do it is relatively straightforward. However, i'd challenge anyone to work it out immediately, without a fair degree of faffing about. The two login thing is just massively confusing, at least to begin with.

Found out that the bairns tickets weren't automatically renewed so emailed the box office this morning explaining the gaff. Got a phone call within half an hour to sort it out and direct debit for usual seats was reinstated. Happy days.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like season ticket sales have taken a massive hit. Sold out for last season but for next season the stadium plan shows around 6,000 seats available to buy including loads in areas where there was a waiting list ie Family enclosure.

Doesn't surprise me. Know a few lads who've packed theirs in.

Was tempted to get mine back up until the last couple of weeks, purely for Rafa, but won't be bothering now. Sad that the club won't give me even the slightest bait.

Got a few new away grounds to tick off in the new year, so I'll just be grabbing tickets where I can and doing them instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

I've just bought 5 tickets for my son and his mates for the Augsburg game and there are loads still available even with level 7 closed, it looks like there are lots of season tickets left as well, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for some people where Newcastle is concerned ? even I'm getting sick and board of supporting mediocrity United.

I've just bought 5 tickets for my son and his mates for the Augsburg game and there are loads still available even with level 7 closed, it looks like there are lots of season tickets left as well, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for some people where Newcastle is concerned ? even I'm getting sick and board of supporting mediocrity United.

There was 23,906 there last season. 19,200 the season before. Little incentive to go and watch a friendly against a middling Euro team with no star players of gravitas tbh.

Speaking of match tickets, 15 days until the Spurs match and there are still no ticket details?!

Have the Club said when they're sending out season tickets too?!

Are we definitely getting new ones?