Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

In all honesty, f*** going to your bank, go to trading standards. They obviously aren’t keeping up their end of the deal by providing a competitive team.

Get rogue traders on the scene

The 2 main reasons given by those who refuse to pack their season tickets in and are happy to comply with Mike Ashley and his destruction of NUFC are;

1. I'll lose my loyalty points though.

2. Nobody is going to tell me what to do with my spare time and money.

Says it all really.

The 2 main reasons given by those who refuse to pack their season tickets in and are happy to comply with Mike Ashley and his destruction of NUFC are;

1. I'll lose my loyalty points though.

2. Nobody is going to tell me what to do with my spare time and money.

Says it all really.

"He's not going to force me out!"

No shit mate, that's exactly what he wants. He's bet on these people being too stupid to leave and he's winning that bet thousands of times over.

Guest covmag

Any genuine person reading Rafas statement and renewing are fucking mental.

I can’t see why you would, not after that.

If you do, get to fuck you idiot.

The majority of this forum appears to be on the same page with regards to not going to the games. However, the reality up here is very different. My 2 closest friends still have season tickets along with their sons. The people they go to games with are all still going bar 2 others. Out of another 8 lads I know, only 1 is not going and another 1 who is undecided the other 6 are still going.

I've commentated over and over on this forum about my beliefs so won't launch back into that. I've not fell out with any of them over this like a poster or two on here have mentioned as that's just mental. We're all grown men with life's and have been mates since childhood with a few of them, many years the others. This just shows the mentality of what is happening up here, lads into football who live around the area will still go. It's their lifetime hobby and ingrained in them, it's our culture and one very hard to break out of. Ashley knows this and this is why we are fucked.

The majority of this forum appears to be on the same page with regards to not going to the games. However, the reality up here is very different. My 2 closest friends still have season tickets along with their sons. The people they go to games with are all still going bar 2 others. Out of another 8 lads I know, only 1 is not going and another 1 who is undecided the other 6 are still going.

I've commentated over and over on this forum about my beliefs so won't launch back into that. I've not fell out with any of them over this like a poster or two on here have mentioned as that's just mental. We're all grown men with life's and have been mates since childhood with a few of them, many years the others. This just shows the mentality of what is happening up here, lads into football who live around the area will still go. It's their lifetime hobby and ingrained in them, it's our culture and one very hard to break out of. Ashley knows this and this is why we are fucked.

I've got to say that living in Wallsend and working in Killingworth (so I'm basically surrounded by NUFC fans) my experience is different. Of all the season ticket holders I Know, and I know a lot,  I reckon it's more or less 50/50 in terms of people who have renewed and people who have either already cancelled or are waiting to see what happens.

I'd be absolutely amazed if they shift 30k season tickets for next season. In fact if you go back to the 10/11 PL season there was only 28k season ticket holders and I reckon it could be lower than that.

Guest covmag

A mate in London who travels home and away after 20 years going has just cancelled, he’d already paid some since February, the statement from Rafa did it for him.

Until the likes of Shearer and other NE celebs get behind not going it will have little impact in truth, I can’t understand why they don’t call for it.

This is old and i'd say unbelievable,25k for Liverpool/Chelsea? 40k city 

Season Tickets sales club by club by July 2016 as compiled by Talksport:

7,000 Bournemouth

14,000 Burnley

14,000 Watford

15,000 Huddersfield

15,000 Swansea

15,000 West Brom

18,000 Crystal Palace

20,000 Southampton

21,000 Stoke

23,000 Brighton

23,000 Leicester

25,000 Chelsea

25,000 Liverpool

28,000 Tottenham

32,000 Everton

38,000 Newcastle United

40,000 Man City

45,000 Arsenal

52,000 West Ham

55,000 Man Utd

I've got to say that living in Wallsend and working in Killingworth (so I'm basically surrounded by NUFC fans) my experience is different. Of all the season ticket holders I Know, and I know a lot,  I reckon it's more or less 50/50 in terms of people who have renewed and people who have either already cancelled or are waiting to see what happens.

I'd be absolutely amazed if they shift 30k season tickets for next season. In fact if you go back to the 10/11 PL season there was only 28k season ticket holders and I reckon it could be lower than that.

Pretty much the same with me. I'll be seing most of them next Saturday on our annual beer trip up the Tyne valley. I'll find out then how many of the Raffa goes we go types stick to their word. Will report back when i sober up! (think it was 7 out of 13 including me. Not counting ,daughter, wife and son in the 13 who have all cancelled along with me).

Nufc.com seem to getting behind No renewal call it appears of late. O0

They have ? They've still got links to all the season ticket renewal pages and giving information on future tickets. I don't see any mention of them not renewing ?

Needs to be said that anyone renewing thinking they are being 'loyal' to the club or whatever - you're not. You're actively enabling and supporting something/someone in destroying the thing you think you're showing loyalty to. That's...the opposite of loyalty.

Yep all of our fans are now enablers to Ashley in the same way an enabler feeds a fat fuck his unhealthy diet or a barman supplies an alcoholic with booze

Dont go dont enable this fat cunt to get richer

Guest covmag

Nufc.com seem to getting behind No renewal call it appears of late. O0

They have ? They've still got links to all the season ticket renewal pages and giving information on future tickets. I don't see any mention of them not renewing ?

True, but the second article also has a clue to their stance, they again though enough be forcing it down fans throats.They provide information to fans so I guess can’t take down ticket info .

Theres no such thing as neutral now they need to pick a side

I agree, but they probably won't broadcast their decision on their website, is all i mean.

It's like when i emailed them last season asking why they weren't advertising the protest on Nothumberland street, and they were like "people will do what they want without us telling them". I can't remember which of the two it was.